MADDEN 2006 Ratings

Guest BengalsOwn

[quote name='Bengal_Freak' date='May 11 2005, 09:18 PM']i think hes actually rated like 72 or 73 but thats still not very good....

my xbox broke on sunday so i cant even play now
[right][post="91234"][/post][/right][/quote]

I think if he is playing at DB, he is ranked in the low 70's. But at safety, he is in the 50's.

Or maybe that is Landon Johnson :huh:

I'll check it out when I get home.

Guest BengalsOwn
[quote name='Bengal_Freak' date='May 11 2005, 09:45 PM']i think you're thinking of landon cause hes only ranked in the 50's or low 60's
[right][post="91252"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

You're right.

Guest BengalsOwn
[url="http://maddennation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27817"]http://maddennation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27817[/url]

Guest Matt_Six
[quote name='Kochman' date='May 1 2005, 10:11 PM']whats your guesses?
heres mine
David Pollack OLB 79ovr 78speed
Odell Thurman MLB 75ovr 80spd
Chris Henry WR 70ovr 90spd
Eric Ghiaciuc OC 71ovr
Adam Kieft OT 69ovr
Tab Perry WR 66ovr 89spd
Jonathan Fanene DE 62ovr 60spd
Ben Wilkerson OC 67ovr
[right][post="86907"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I don't think they will make Ghiacic that good... same thing with Kieft.

They will have Wilkerson's attributes real high (if he is on the game) but make his injury and awareness horrible... this will make it easier to up his overall points in the season.

[quote name='Matt_Six' date='May 18 2005, 01:11 PM']I don't think they will make Ghiacic that good... same thing with Kieft.

They will have Wilkerson's attributes real high (if he is on the game) but make his injury and awareness horrible... this will make it easier to up his overall points in the season.
[right][post="93756"][/post][/right][/quote]

Shit its not liike madden ever gets it right anyways. I always just edit them myselfs to what they should be ....... since u know i am so unbiased against the bengals.... :ninja:

Guest Matt_Six

[quote name='BengalsCat' date='May 18 2005, 02:58 PM']Shit its not liike madden ever gets it right anyways. I always just edit them myselfs to what they should be ....... since u know i am so unbiased against the bengals....  :ninja:
[right][post="93850"][/post][/right][/quote]

haha. I can't do that stuff. I always feel like I am cheating...

one year, I put the difficulty on rookie and played my preseason games and would rack up ridiculous amounts of yardage and picks and stuff... that would make my guys overall go up about 5-6 points... my brother made me feel so guilty about it I had to quit and start a new franchise. I can't even trade for players. I have to stick with the original bengals and draft my way to the top.

forget about signing free agents, too... i cant do it for some reason

[quote name='Matt_Six' date='May 19 2005, 03:39 PM']haha. I can't do that stuff. I always feel like I am cheating...

one year, I put the difficulty on rookie and played my preseason games and would rack up ridiculous amounts of yardage and picks and stuff... that would make my guys overall go up about 5-6 points... my brother made me feel so guilty about it I had to quit and start a new franchise. I can't even trade for players. I have to stick with the original bengals and draft my way to the top.

forget about signing free agents, too... i cant do it for some reason
[right][post="94236"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

no i always stick the original bengals roster i just make a couple tweaks..... like landon johnson so i had to ad him and m. williams. and langston moore.

[quote name='BlackJesus' date='May 19 2005, 04:39 PM']Overalls

Palmer 87
Rudi 88
Chad 94
Willie 92
Levi 90
Pollack 82
Madieu 85
Justin 89
Tory 87

[right][post="94309"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
This seems like its just about right. Palmer and Levi will probably be a little lowert han that though. A couple other ones i will say is
Simmons 88
Perry 79
Herring 78
TJ 85
Robinson 85
thornton 83
Geathers 77

Guest Matt_Six
I bet Pollack won't be that high.

Who had the highest rookie rating last year?

I think it might have been Fitzgerald... what was he? 84?

Archived