GOD DAMN Bengals ARE BACK!!!

Vikings penciled for a L? The same Vikings team that was owned by Arizona and now looks like crap against Carolina? We are not putting it together to make a run. We got by with a cake schedule and an AFC North that is pretty weak. I hope things change, but to continually be okay with moral victories won't cut it when we're watching us shoot ourselves in the foot and bowing out week one of the playoffs

[quote name='BLACKRAIN' date='21 December 2009 - 12:25 AM' timestamp='1261369529' post='846089']
damn da vikings got they ass kicked tonite
[/quote]

After the Vikings skull-fornicated this team last week I questioned whether this team would make any noise in the playoffs. Today's effort showed the Bengals can play with the big boys, and can even throw the ball occasionally.

A tip of the cap to the team. A lot of traveling to do this week, here's hoping they can work through the next few days emotionally, and be fully composed for the Chiefs.

[quote name='Whodonkeys' date='21 December 2009 - 01:22 PM' timestamp='1261365762' post='846059']
They lost and they're back? Pathetic. Just don't know how you can have such low expectations as a fan. Yayyyy, we played hard. Yayyyy. Meanwhile, the teams behind us in the central won again and we lost.
[/quote]

I don't know how you can go without having a fucking stroke with all the negative energy stress you carry around.
MULLY

Archived