New Car Needed

BengalRep85-9

My lady friend is in the market for a new car and is wanting a Blazer/Bravada/Jimmy 4 door from 95 and up in the below $2000 range.
There's lots of them listed on craigslist but I would rather her buy from someone on here if possible so there's more of a trust factor.
If anyone has one or knows someone who is selling one I would appreciate it.
Thanks

I GOT ONE SHE CAN HAVE FOR $2000.

I am serious.

2001 Blazer. Only 2 Doors and 2WD though.

I would need to find another vehicle first before I got rid of it. I'm really wanting a new truck and just want rid of the blazer.

Being Honest. It's got a couple little issues, but the Engine/Trans are still very strong. (It's got a ABS control module acting up sometimes and it will kick the ABS light on every now and then. LIght is not on constantly at all and when it does come on, usually turn the truck back off and restart and it's off.) It would need an alignment also. For 2K though, it's well worth it b/c the E/T are still in very good shape.

It has Euro-Lights on it also.I have replaced: Radiator &Thermostat/Alternator/Starter. All brake work is new(er), Pads and Rotors. Coolant/Trans services up to date. Serp. Belt is new(er).

[attachment=727:100_0069.JPG]

[quote name='Quaker' date='18 July 2010 - 03:17 AM' timestamp='1279437422' post='897487']
I GOT ONE SHE CAN HAVE FOR $2000.

I am serious.

2001 Blazer. Only 2 Doors and 2WD though.

I would need to find another vehicle first before I got rid of it. I'm really wanting a new truck and just want rid of the blazer.

Being Honest. It's got a couple little issues, but the Engine/Trans are still very strong. (It's got a ABS control module acting up sometimes and it will kick the ABS light on every now and then. LIght is not on constantly at all and when it does come on, usually turn the truck back off and restart and it's off.) It would need an alignment also. For 2K though, it's well worth it b/c the E/T are still in very good shape.

It has Euro-Lights on it also.I have replaced: Radiator &Thermostat/Alternator/Starter. All brake work is new(er), Pads and Rotors. Coolant/Trans services up to date. Serp. Belt is new(er).

[attachment=727:100_0069.JPG]
[/quote]
Thanks for the offer but she really needs a 4x4. She goes out to her family farm regularly and 4x4 is pretty much necessary out there. Thanks alot though

Archived