As the Election Labors On

Guest BlackJesus

Guest BengalLady
Lookin GOOD for us Republicans!  Bush's lead in Ohio is soooo big Kerry would need over 90% of the provisional ballot to win.  And Bush leads in 3 of the 4 states left to call.  Gain 2 senate seats with 2 left to call (Republicans with slight leads in both), and Daschle is Ghandi! (pending the outcome of the suit he will likely file - sore looser!) Yeah! Plus, it looks like a gain of at least one in the House.

WOOOOOO   HOOOOOOO!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The republicans shall take over the world. Bwaahhahahahahahah

plankton.jpg

Checks and balances are for branches of government, not parties. 

Say hello to progress!

Blah blah blah... just got off work and im tired... so sue me...

You know what i mean...

Oh yeah AND "Dubya" will probably be appointing not just one but count em TWO supreme court justices..... DOUBLE WHAMMY!!

By the way I have no faith left in America

Guest Bengal_Smoov

If Bush wins Ohio I'm going to Ohio and turtore that ass-kissing, Uncle Tom, disgrace to the race muthafucka named Kenneth Blackwell. I used to date this girl whose family knew him personally and was very supportive of this cock sucking bastard, I can't imagine him getting much support in the black community now. I hope his ass-kissing paid off because he is has torched many bridges.

How can a black person vote Republican when their vp canidate voted against having a holiday for Martin Luther King Jr. and petition to KEEP Nelson Mandela in jail under then racist rule of the Aparthied. If you have a concience(sp) and you have a brain it is obivious that Cheney doesn't care too much for people with skin darker than his.

Guest oldschooler
If Bush wins Ohio I'm going to Ohio and turtore that ass-kissing, Uncle Tom, disgrace to the race muthafucka named Kenneth Blackwell.  I used to date this girl whose family knew him personally and was very supportive of this cock sucking bastard, I can't imagine him getting much support in the black community now.  I hope his ass-kissing paid off because he is has torched many bridges. 

How can a black person vote Republican when their vp canidate voted against having a holiday for Martin Luther King Jr. and petition to KEEP Nelson Mandela in jail under then racist rule of the Aparthied.  If you have a concience(sp) and you have a brain it is obivious that Cheney doesn't care too much for people with skin darker than his.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sour_Grapes.JPG

Guest bengalrick

ahhh... no more debating, no more bull shit....

BUSH WINS, KERRY LOSES!!!!

now back to my regular life...

having the house and congress is a huge step to progress....

this is a great day in american history...

i am proud to be an american

have u guys got the point yet... i'm in a VERY VERY good mood this morning...

Kerry just called bush accepting he lost Ohio.

So he was a good loser after all.

BTW, loved the bush strategy of putting kerry against the wall, when they said they were going to give him time. Either he wanted the best for the country (No fight over elections) or he wanted the best for himself (President) Sweet move.

Guest BengalLady

BTW, loved the bush strategy of putting kerry against the wall, when they said they were going to give him time. Either he wanted the best for the country (No fight over elections) or he wanted the best for himself (President) Sweet move.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yaaaa for Kerry. At least he doesn't appear to be a weenie like Gore did. Good sport. :D

Guest bengalrick

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i know what your saying, but the fact that he is a gracious loser is EXACTLY why i didn't want him in office... The first thing he would have done, is pulled out of iraq...

The french policies don't work for me :)

• 2 years later...

Archived