Tickets ???

Slam

Guest BengalBacker
I have a friend also interested in some tickets... if you have an extra 2 tickets, she would be interested... If your gonna sit by her, she is a HOTTIE! Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If she can get in, she can sit on my lap.

I have a friend also interested in some tickets... if you have an extra 2 tickets, she would be interested... If your gonna sit by her, she is a HOTTIE! Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

really... how much is she looking to spend?

I have a set section 141 row 12

Guest BengalLady
I talked to her and shes got tickets already... sorry for the false alarm... I will get her seat section etc so all you guys can stalk her... give bengalady, bengalSIS, and Bengal Beotch a break from you guys....  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol: go get her boys :lol:

Guest BengalLady
LOL even the icon on this board agrees!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What it is an icon?

You guys don't bother. I love reading about the Bengals through all your eyes. :)

Guest BengalLady
One who is the object of great attention and devotion; an idol: “He is... a pop icon designed and manufactured for the video generationâ€Â

Dat is you!!

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=icon

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

???? :o

I am manufactured? :lol: Do I have a mission that I need to uphold to keep my icon status? :lol:

I guess it is a compliment.

Thanks. :D

Hey, being the cats meow is nothing to look down on. Now all you need is an entourage and your set... BTW I never thanked you for coming to my defense when I first posted in Bengalscentral and Storm was trying to ream me for misposting.... I guess that would make you my icon.... :blushes:

Guest BengalLady
Hey, being the cats meow is nothing to look down on. Now all you need is an entourage and your set... BTW I never thanked you for coming to my defense when I first posted in Bengalscentral and Storm was trying to ream me for misposting.... I guess that would make you my icon.... :blushes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Aaaawww. :) Wow, i don't remember, but you are welcome.

Bad Storm!!!!

You have great talent and you are so generous with it, that makes you an icon. :D Your work is everywhere for people to see. I also have the sig you made me on my personal website and have recieved many compliments.

Guest BengalLady
we all have A.D.D.  can we have one damn thread stay about the topic?

fuckin shit...

*fades off into A.D.D. world*

what?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am sorry, what were we talking about?

Archived