banning of fat asses on planes???

Guest bengalrick

or just make them buy a first class ticket... seats are bigger up there...

im a big fella.. 6'2" knocking on 300 door, ... most planes are fine for me... but i was flying to denver, got on a BS flight from cincy to louisville on way to denver.. it help like 60 people... old as shit... i swear no one over 200 lbs would fit on that damn plane.. every single person had two seats.. luckily it was half empty...

i think airlines need to quit being bastards.... obviously a poor financial move somwhere is causing thier losses, they were just fine before, and most other busniesses seem ok...

just make bigger seats, how often are you on a FULL plane anyway? i have been on a full plane once out of maybe 20 flights... and it was a direct flight to orlando from CVG... imagine that... big fucking plane too...

or just make them buy a first class ticket...  seats are bigger up there...

im a big fella..  6'2" knocking on 300 door, ... most planes are fine for me... but i was flying to denver, got on a BS flight from cincy to louisville on way to denver.. it help like 60 people... old as shit... i swear no one over 200 lbs would fit on that damn plane.. every single person had two seats.. luckily it was half empty...

i think airlines need to quit being bastards.... obviously a poor financial move somwhere is causing thier losses, they were just fine before, and most other busniesses seem ok...

just make bigger seats, how often are you on a FULL plane anyway?  i have been on a full plane once out of maybe 20 flights... and it was a direct flight to orlando from CVG... imagine that...  big fucking plane too...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It would be another area of improvement for planes.

Remember how they took like 4 rows from AA some years ago, and everyone felt they had more room space.

But taking away 1 seat from every row might be a completly different story.

And its strange that you travel in empty planes, I swear that all planes that fly Mexico - US, and US Europe, are almos allways full, I mean they ask people to get down from the plane and pay them.

But my real point was that, If any person can take the plane thing as a bad thing, and with that excuse, start a diet, It would help. Medically at least.

or just make them buy a first class ticket...  seats are bigger up there...

im a big fella..  6'2" knocking on 300 door, ... most planes are fine for me... but i was flying to denver, got on a BS flight from cincy to louisville on way to denver.. it help like 60 people... old as shit... i swear no one over 200 lbs would fit on that damn plane.. every single person had two seats.. luckily it was half empty...

just make bigger seats, how often are you on a FULL plane anyway?  i have been on a full plane once out of maybe 20 flights... and it was a direct flight to orlando from CVG... imagine that...  big fucking plane too...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You've obviously haven't been on a Southwest flight recently. I know they don't fly out of CVG. But here in B-more they are huge, and every flight is full, except for the ones at 6:30am. The seats are tight enough, but when you have to sit next to an large person, it makes the ride very uncomfortable. I'm not just talking about fat people, either. Very tall people can take up just as much room because of broad shoulders and long arms.

You've obviously haven't been on a Southwest flight recently.  I know they don't fly out of CVG.  But here in B-more they are huge, and every flight is full, except for the ones at 6:30am.  The seats are tight enough, but when you have to sit next to an large person, it makes the ride very uncomfortable.  I'm not just talking about fat people, either.  Very tall people can take up just as much room because of broad shoulders and long arms.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Southwest is cheap and great, but always full. I don't think I ever been on a flight that wasn't full regardless of airline.

Guest BengalBacker
Any excuse people have to make a diet is a good one.

Maybe if they ban them , then people will go on a diet.

I think its ok. Its just like smoking. Bans help people.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So we should ban everything that's not good for people?

Guest BengalBacker
Do you really think it hurts more than it helps??

Young kids would be Owned by drugs.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think some drugs should be legal.

What kid can't get drugs now?

The troubles they go to, to get drugs, make them think about it twice.

I bet you if it were legal, most of the population would have tried them, and most would not be able to control it.

If you make drugs legal, you are saying that it is ok to use them.

Im not saying all drugs should be ilegal (I have a thing for making marihuana legal, but thats about it)

I really think its a statement to kids, and it makes them kill themselves more difficult. Ans as you say, if they really want to do it, they still do.

Guest BengalBacker
The troubles they go to, to get drugs, make them think about it twice.

I bet you if it were legal, most of the population would have tried them, and most would not be able to control it.

If you make drugs legal, you are saying that it is ok to use them.

Im not saying all drugs should be ilegal (I have a thing for making marihuana legal, but thats about it)

I really think its a statement to kids, and it makes them kill themselves more difficult. Ans as you say, if they really want to do it, they still do.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, you don't make it legal for kids to buy drugs, just like alcohol.

What does making them illegal do? It creates a black market that fuels gang wars. It encourages kids to sell drugs on the corner rather than get an education and a job. It creates a "forbidden fruit" desire among some people. It fills the prisons with people who have done nothing but get high. I could go on, but I'm going to bed soon and don't feel like it. <_<

Well, you don't make it legal for kids to buy drugs, just like alcohol.

What does making them illegal do? It creates a black market that fuels gang wars. It encourages kids to sell drugs on the corner rather than get an education and a job. It creates a "forbidden fruit" desire among some people. It fills the prisons with people who have done nothing but get high. I could go on, but I'm going to bed soon and don't feel like it.  <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Making them legal makes them everything you said, just in a bigger scale, more people would get drugged.

And dont tell me that "forbidden fruit" would have more people get into drugs than "If its legal why not try it once"

Guest BengalBacker
Making them legal makes them everything you said, just in a bigger scale, more people would get drugged.

And dont tell me that "forbidden fruit" would have more people get into drugs than "If its legal why not try it once"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But most people can do most drugs recreationally with no harm. Always have, always will. Making them illegal works as well as prohibition did. Use the taxes generated from them to treat the people who can't do them responsibly.

But most people can do most drugs recreationally with no harm.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If that were true, then I agree with you, but I dont think that is true.

If you had easy access, then they would get more hooked up.

Pricess would go to the ground, and it would be an easy get.

Imagina buying a bag of coke in a supermarket.

That is why I say marihuana might be an option, because I think you can control it. But I disagree with most other drugs.

Guest BengalBacker
Imagine buying a bag of coke in a supermarket.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

mmmmm..... B)

Just kidding.

I have no desire to do most drugs anymore, legal or not. Most people do them occasionally, then stop alltogether as they get older. The only drug I still want to do is weed.

I think people with addictive personalities will do them regardless. I think the advantages of legalizing outweigh the disadvantages. You disagree. That's fine. Of course you think it's ok to ban cigarettes, and force people to diet. I believe in freedom to make your own choices as long as you aren't hurting anyone.

why is there always a band at the end of jay leno and conan and shit.... after 10 years thats like 3,000 bands each... i dont want to see some crappy edited bullshit non-live top 40 hippie bullshit after my funnies.... leno i dont mind but all i ever see is the band waiting for conan to come on....

total bullshit

Guest BengalBacker
why is there always a band at the end of jay leno and conan and shit.... after 10 years thats like 3,000 bands each... i dont want to see some crappy edited bullshit non-live top 40 hippie bullshit after my funnies.... leno i dont mind but all i ever see is the band waiting for conan to come on....

total bullshit

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's the damn democrats.

Archived