NHL lockout

Guest BlackJesus

Did anyone see the poll on ESPN.com awhile back that asked "When will you be missing the NHL?" The answers were:

Right now

During the playoffs

Never

About 69% voted never, and around 110,000 people voted...HAHAHHAHA! I hate that sport. How can a sport populated with names nobody can pronounce from largely former Communist countries and our "friend" to the north Canada ever really be all that popular here? I know people in states like Michigan, Minnesota and every other state where its 40 below zero three months out of the year will disagree, but...??? :lol:

Guest BlackJesus

I guess it is the only sport where 40 year old, slow balding white guys can envision themself playing.....Oh wait we just beat Vinny....Well you get the point

I hate Hockey, the only part I like is the fights, and they should allow you to stab with the skates, then maybe the ratings would beat late night informercials selling inivisble hair wax :)

Guest bengalrick

that is too much BJ... hillarious...

where the hell do you find this stuff at... i've been reading your posts for a good 6 months now, and i have only seen a few repeats.... and they were repeated for a reason...

Archived