All is well in New Orleans!

Hooky

but I'm getting tired of hearing what a positive impact the Saints win had on the city. It's just typical ESPN hyper-sensitivity. It's a fucking football game. Do you think that the majority of the New Orleansians are saying, "I'm scrounging for food and water and my house was destroyed, but thank God the Saints won. I feel so much better now. At times like this in NO, football is just a game. The city of New Orleans got the game ball for Sunday's win. Thanks a lot. Can I eat it or drink it or wipe my ass with it? That's pretty fucking patronizing if you ask me.

Guest BengalsOwn

[quote name='Hooky' date='Sep 12 2005, 09:48 AM']but I'm getting tired of hearing what a positive impact the Saints win had on the city.  It's just typical ESPN hyper-sensitivity.  It's a fucking football game.  Do you think that the majority of the New Orleansians are saying, "I'm scrounging for food and water and my house was destroyed, but thank God the Saints won.  I feel so much better now.  At times like this in NO, football is just a game.  The city of New Orleans got the game ball for Sunday's win.  Thanks a lot. Can I eat it or drink it or wipe my ass with it?  That's pretty fucking patronizing if you ask me.
[right][post="147363"][/post][/right][/quote]

:bowdown: [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

ESPN sucks, bad.

Archived