Ja'Marr Chase on this year's Super Bowl: 'Anybody but the Chiefs'

January 10, 2024 3:55 pm ET

Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Ja’Marr Chase sure knows how to keep the rivalry with the Kansas City Chiefs alive and well.

Chase’s recent spat with the Chiefs near the end of the season made big waves, of course.

But now that it’s the offseason for the Bengals, Chase made an appearance in the media and had to field a question about this year’s Super Bowl.

During an interview with “SportsCenter” on Wednesday, Chase had a simple answer to who he would like to see hoist a Lombardi Trophy this year: “Anybody but the Chiefs.”

Not much needs said on this topic at this point, right? Here’s the clip, courtesy of Fox 19’s Jeremy Rauch:

https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/2024/01/10/bengals-jamarr-chase-super-bowl-anybody-but-the-chiefs/

Mine is, was, and always will be "anybody but the Stealers", but "anybody but the Chiefs" is definitely in second place.

I'll be a huge Chiefs fans this weekend <throws up in mouth a little>, then hoping they get completely embarrassed in the divisional round and Jackson Mahomes' brother has another hissy fit because something doesn't go his way. Icing on the cake if his wife and the pop singer are shown bawling their eyes out up in the suite.

EDIT: Was thinking KC played Pittsburgh when I posted this. They're playing Miami, of course. So I obviously won't be rooting for KC.

• Like 2