Chad on Jim Rome

I admit it...I spend a lot of my work days driving around, and I do listen to Jim Rome a fair amount...Most times, I even enjoy it.

I thought I saw in one of the Bengals.com articles that Chad Johnson was going to be on today, and I think this would be a great chance for Bengals fans to step up, make some phone calls, and let the rest of the 'contemporary' sports world know what we already know.

A few salient points:

-Our victory against Chicago was in direct defiance of 'Jungle Karma', because Urlacher was interviewed and they pumped up the Bears Defense.

-The REAL Jungle is in the 'Nati. Nuff said.

-We are the perfect team for Rome to bandwagon on, because of the above...That, and in the 2-14 season he was MERCILESS with the Bengals. (They deserved it)

-He should get Marvin in for an interview.

-There should be an official motion to get the 'WAR' comments at the end of each call changed to WHO DEY.

[b]Ex. A big WHO DEY goes out to my pals at Go-Bengals.com.[/b]

Other than that...I see this as another chance to celebrate the mainstream media starting to know about this team. We should help the process along, and speak up if possible.

PLUS...It really couldn't hurt to mention Go-Bengals.com...I will be trying to phone in, and I will mention it if I get a chance.

That's about it...I'm off to work, and I'll be looking for you all out there in radio-land.

BZ

[quote name='mongoloido' date='Sep 29 2005, 10:38 AM']Dunno if it makes a difference, but I had heard he was going to be on the TV show. I hadn't heard about him being on the radio show.
[right][post="159716"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
yeah he will be on jim rome is burning at 4:30 a 5 min segment or something along those lines! ill be tuned in!

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='Jungle1' date='Sep 29 2005, 03:54 PM']That asshole always asks Chad if he is going to have to sign in a big market to get all the attention he wants.

Come up with an original question, Rome!
[right][post="159877"][/post][/right][/quote]

Yeah I loved Chad`s answer though.

He said "I`m gonna bring the Big Market to ME ...
I`m gonna to bring it HERE !" :thumbsup:

:headbang:

You see...THIS is why I never start a topic. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//20.gif[/img]

I misread, and as you all know now...He was on the TV show. :blink:

However...I heard today that Big Willie will be on the radio show tomorrow. That is, unless I am still living in my own fantasy land.

Unfortunately...I think I lost the gumption to call in and give 'em hell. I'll have to try to get my enthusiasm back.

BZ

Archived