New Layout Coming...

That's great! I can't wait to see the new design.

We now need to get the news out about Go-Bengals.com. I noticed BlackJesus is registered. I would like to read some of his thoughts on the Browns/Stealers game. I am getting tired of reading my old posts. I wish more and more of the guys (and gals, Becky) would start finding this place and start posting new Bengals' threads.

rick.jpg

Oh now thats sweet... say I found some Bengals buttons surfing the net, interested?

Thanks for the offer but everything is completely custom made....

That's great! I can't wait to see the new design.

We now need to get the news out about Go-Bengals.com. I noticed BlackJesus is registered. I would like to read some of his thoughts on the Browns/Steelers game. I am getting tired of reading my old posts. I wish more and more of the guys (and gals, Becky) would start finding this place and start posting new Bengals' threads.

rick.jpg

i agree, i wish jungle talk was up for one more day, i only sent messages to about 8 people... and most probably didnt even get them before the site went down...

if anyone knows peoples contact info outside the jungle talk board let them know... and go to other boards and let them know about this one.... i also am tired of reading my own posts, haha :rolleyes:

Archived