A MADDEN LEAGUE?????

Guest ONYX

Does anybody here want to start a "Go-Bengals.com" Madden league or tournament online with either the PS2 or X-BOX? I just thought that would be pretty cool. :afropic:

[quote name='Kool Keith' date='Oct 4 2005, 04:07 PM']I'd get down with this maybe...

I have to re-up my XBOXLive... Anyone have another 2month trial sub card???

We're talking about the new one, right?
[right][post="163137"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Yes the new one (Madden 2006 Donovan McNabb on cover)

Hopefully we can get 6 or more players and we can start a tournament online this weekend or next.
Myself, 85fanwilkes, Matt_Six are down with it........anybody else?????????

:)

[quote name='sneaky' date='Oct 5 2005, 03:39 PM']Hopefully we can get 6 or more players and we can start a tournament online this weekend or next.
Myself, 85fanwilkes, Matt_Six are down with it........anybody else?????????

:)
[right][post="163587"][/post][/right][/quote]
im in

best way to do it is make a bracket on here and use this thread to schedule our matches.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
LOL...

Just realized thatr everyone on here is going to want to use the Bengals.

I never play with ANY other team... Even when my opponent takes the Eagles or Patriots.

I always have, even when the Bengals totally sucked in Madden... It's completely fucking awesome that they are good enough to hang with pretty much any tream in the game now.

Anyway... If you want to play, add me to your friend list in XBOX live.. My screen name is [b]SU44US[/b].

Feel free to PM me if you wish... Or just send me a message through XBOX live...

im going to set up a league this week to start play on saturday. This is for PS2 since majority of people have that it seems and i dont have xbox and its my tourney.

First 8 people will be accepted and if we can get up to 16 then we can go there.

Games will be played on standard setting for online and you have 2 days to play your game and i will continually update matchups on this thread with a deadline to finish game.

and you can be any current team you want, i dont care if everyone is the bengals. Please list your name on this board and your screen name on the following list if you want to play.

1. whodey319-----???????

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='sneaky' post='163141' date='Oct 4 2005, 03:12 PM']I have both the PS2 and Xbox versions of Madden.
So if anybody here thinks they have some skills.....[/quote]

I want to play u, cuz im really good and its tough to get a good challenge i got xbox (info is below)

[quote name='Matt_Six' post='163156' date='Oct 4 2005, 04:04 PM']pm me about it... id get in. ps2 for madden- i play xbox halo all the time though[/quote]

I play Halo 1 all the time in LANS, we used to have 16 people and 4 boxs/tvs every night, i play h2 some but its too easy, id like to play with u tho in some h2, MY name is at the bottom

[quote name='whodey319' post='179486' date='Oct 31 2005, 03:20 PM']someone shoot me a pm on here if you want to play tonight.[/quote]

I WANT TO PLAY U :)

[quote name='Cool JJ' post='179546' date='Oct 31 2005, 04:56 PM']i'm on xbox live with madden 06 email me if you wanna play

cooljj@roachii.com[/quote]

Gimme ur Xbox live name id like to play u

[quote name='Lucid' post='179625' date='Oct 31 2005, 08:06 PM']LOL...

Just realized thatr everyone on here is going to want to use the Bengals.

I never play with ANY other team... Even when my opponent takes the Eagles or Patriots.

I always have, even when the Bengals totally sucked in Madden... It's completely fucking awesome that they are good enough to hang with pretty much any tream in the game now.

Anyway... If you want to play, add me to your friend list in XBOX live.. My screen name is [b]SU44US[/b].

Feel free to PM me if you wish... Or just send me a message through XBOX live...[/quote]

I want to play u i put my Xbox live name at the bottom

[quote name='Lucid' post='179782' date='Oct 31 2005, 11:28 PM']I'll do an XBOX tourney if there are people who want to play in one...

Too bad the platforms aren't compatible... I don't see how that would have been hard to do.[/quote]

id definitly play an Xbox one depending on time

Xbox Live Name: DefStr8Gunna

AIM Name: AllStar0608 IM me if u ahve it and want to play cuz i dont get on Xbox live too much, but if someone IM'd me id get on instantly for some games.

Im smoking some bitch right now as i write this message. He sucks so bad im up 17-0 and posting on like 4 message boards, on the phone and IM'n some people lol.

I know some of u guys r definitly good so please play me i want a challenge

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='179884' date='Nov 1 2005, 01:52 AM']Xbox Live Name: DefStr8Gunna

AIM Name: AllStar0608 IM me if u ahve it and want to play cuz i dont get on Xbox live too much, but if someone IM'd me id get on instantly for some games.

Im smoking some bitch right now as i write this message. He sucks so bad im up 17-0 and posting on like 4 message boards, on the phone and IM'n some people lol.

I know some of u guys r definitly good so please play me i want a challenge[/quote]

I sent a "friend" request to you in XBOX live.. This is my "friday" so I am off the next few days. If you are interested in gettting a game together let me know.

Archived