PDub may start

cwing

Oh maybe your talking about Peter Warrick. If thats the case, I care not what pdud is doing..glad that waste of a fourth overall draft pick is in holgrem hell.

Enjoy wathcing the Bengals in January PDUD. Enjoy having less ducketss in your pocket, because you were mad that T.J (A SEVENTH ROUND DRAFT PICK LOL LOL LOL ) took your job....and you couldn't be bothered to work you first round do nothing ass back into the line up.

Enjoy the Rain DUD.

[quote name='The Scales' date='Oct 8 2005, 04:22 PM']Oh maybe your talking about Peter Warrick.  If thats the case, I care not what pdud is doing..glad that waste of a fourth overall draft pick is in holgrem hell.
Enjoy wathcing the Bengals in January PDUD.  Enjoy having less ducketss in your pocket, because you were mad that T.J (A SEVENTH ROUND DRAFT PICK LOL LOL LOL ) took your job....and you couldn't be bothered to work you first round do nothing ass back into the line up.
Enjoy the Rain DUD.
[right][post="164988"][/post][/right][/quote]
I really dont think we could bash Peter. :onoudidnt:

He gave everything he could to the Bengals.
Remember why he had that big knee injury??? He came back 4 days after surgery and then he never did recover.

He was a great player and it showed when marvin never traded him or released him (that is until he saw the type of stud Henry is).
Anyway I hope he plays great and makes some plays. That would just go to show other teams the kind of depth the Bengals have at WR and maybe we coudl trade someone.

[quote name='KingStripes' date='Oct 8 2005, 10:39 PM']I really dont think we could bash Peter.  :onoudidnt:

He gave everything he could to the Bengals.
Remember why he had that big knee injury??? He came back 4 days after surgery and then he never did recover.

He was a great player and it showed when marvin never traded him or released him (that is until he saw the type of stud Henry is).
Anyway I hope he plays great and makes some plays. That would just go to show other teams the kind of depth the Bengals have at WR and maybe we coudl trade someone.
[right][post="165053"][/post][/right][/quote]

D E L U S I O N A L is u, concearning the FUCINK DUD>!

He didn't do shit. oh yay he caught a long t.d in Kc. ONCE. GOOD FUCKING RIDANCE!

Gimme 1,400 Hail Marivns.

[quote name='The Scales' date='Oct 8 2005, 11:42 PM']D E L U S I O N A L is u, concearning the FUCINK DUD>!

He didn't do shit.  oh yay he caught a long t.d in Kc. ONCE.    GOOD FUCKING RIDANCE!

Gimme 1,400 Hail Marivns.
[right][post="165102"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
Common... you cant think that about a bengals player.

Truly he never turned the franchise around by himself... even though he was the 4th pick, but common....... The man never complained, he went out there every game and did his best effort every time, he was a leader, a real baller, and he just never got the breaks going his way. It is better for both parties that he parted, but I have alot of respect for the man. I hope him the best and while he was here, he was a class act and an example to follow instead of guys like Mcdildo.

Archived