ATTN! all NASTYNATI FF league members

NASTYNATI

If you do not intend on playing anymore or have quit like a bitch please let me know so that those of us playing can pick up your players. this happens almost every year and is quite pathetic... some of you with shitty records are doing it to yourself. please respond with either

A. im still playing or
B. i quit and am a little bitch

now, for those of us playing please offer some sort of Draft ideas or suggestions as to how we can go about picking up these free agents. that is if this option is possible. its my first time as a commissioner so im not totally sure if we can do this or not... again people respond quickly i would like this league to remain competetive all season long!

btw mods, can we leave this in the bengals forum for a day or two so that its looked at by all members??? thanks in advance!

WHO-DEY

My team sucks but I still play...hell, all I can hope for at this point is to actually have a good game once so I can spoil someone's playoff chances....

And I don't believe in dispersing somebody's players from a team that isn't playing anymore....I mean, how do we decide to do that?

It's easier just to chalk yourself up an easy "W" against someone that has stopped adjusting your roster...unlike my team, which would probably lose anyway.... :)

[quote name='BrassBengal' date='Oct 11 2005, 07:40 PM']Same here bung im freakin only 1-4 in the league but I like my team and have been scoring points. 
Nastinati I am coming for you this week.
Im gonna go to a staggering 2-4 and youre gonna loose #1
[right][post="167899"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

you know that the only way this happens is if TJ sits (god forbid *begins praying*) and if the rest of my team blows up! however i do wish you luck in the weeks following...lol

WHO-DEY!

ps. there are more than 4 of us playing lets get some responses people!

Archived