What to do, what to do

Jason

[quote name='Jason' post='207755' date='Jan 23 2006, 07:09 PM']And I have been invited. Should I stay away (safe), or attend, and voice my displeasure (risk getting too POd)?

What do y'all think I should do???[/quote] Do whats in your heart. BS! ;) tell that bitch to get off her ass and hire Kennedy so the man can recruit!

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='Nati Ice' post='207940' date='Jan 23 2006, 11:09 PM'][quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='207922' date='Jan 23 2006, 11:26 PM']
fuck UC, who cares....GO DUKE AND XAVIER![/quote]
[b]Gayest. Post. Ever.[/b]

jason, please go... and please shove a burning stake up her ass while your at it
[/quote]

expecting to hear that, ive heard it all my life about liking duke, jsut like i heard it about liking the bengals.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='Nati Ice' post='207976' date='Jan 24 2006, 01:03 AM']nobody on the bengals writes shitty poetry then submits it to si for publishing... (ie jj redick[u lously gay])[/quote]

im a huge duke fan, ever since the day i was born, its been in the family for years, but jj redick really gets on my nerves and annoys me at times during the game. He is such a fuck. Thats all i can describe it ass. He has a pretty shot and much better driving skills, but he can thank Coach K for making players look much better than they truly are, with the exception of Grant Hill, Elton Brand, Corey Maggette, Shane Battier, and Chris Duhon.

I thought Duke taught their students how to spell. Oh well.

I would thank Nancy Zimpher for trying to restore UC's Academic Integrity and making it one of the best schools in the midwest

Guest Master Shake

[quote name='#22' post='209106' date='Jan 26 2006, 08:15 PM']I would thank Nancy Zimpher for trying to restore UC's Academic Integrity and making it one of the best schools in the midwest[/quote]

:boring:

Archived