- One of the leaders of Penn State's great defense in 2005

[b]Weaknesses[/b]
- Does not have elite speed
- More of a zone coverage guy
- Slow at recovering
- Not great at making the interception
- Not as physical as his size suggests

[b]Injuries[/b]
Zemaitis was in a serious car accident in 2003, but he's made a full recovery, and didn't even miss a game.

[b]Project Round[/b]
Late 2nd, Early 3rd

[b]Summary[/b]
Zemaitis is one of the best cover corners in the draft. He has tons of experience and is very hardworking. His speed is lacking, but his awareness and knowledge of the game make up for his physical shortcomings. I would not mind him playing corner or safety for us next year.

[quote name='#22' post='219365' date='Feb 17 2006, 02:09 AM']I say HELL YEAH if we can get him in the third, especially if Jason Allen isn't there.[/quote]

My original, I had him in the 3rd.

If we can pick up a FA DT, I would not mind to see us go SS/CB in the First and 2nd with a Bing/ C.Griffin
or Zemaitas. There could be a good DT in the 3rd that can be given time to develope.

When I think about the Bengals 'doubling up' picks with Georgia last year, it makes me look to the teams like Alabama and Penn St. who had great defenses this year in tough conferences.

Meaning...It might not just have been about Georgia...But getting guys who have play key roles on teams that have developed excellent defenses and would know what it takes to replicate that at the next level

For that reason, I think any of the leadership guys on both of those teams are possibilities...Including Hali, Demeco Ryans, Roman Harper, Zemaitis, etc.

BZ

Archived