Live Mardi Gras webcam on bourbon st.

Notorious

[quote name='whodey24k' post='223582' date='Feb 27 2006, 11:19 AM'][quote name='whodey319' post='223577' date='Feb 27 2006, 11:03 AM']
i think this things gonna get turned off. there are 5 cops messing with the camera right now[/quote]

i just went to archive, your right at 10:07 there were 5 cops looking at the camera.
[/quote]
yep thats when i was watching

[quote name='SCARFACE_BENGAL' post='223387' date='Feb 27 2006, 02:16 AM'][quote name='BengalsFREAK' post='223091' date='Feb 26 2006, 04:00 AM']
[quote name='Storm' post='223026' date='Feb 26 2006, 12:16 AM']
Have to say that that looks like a weak party, when I was at fantasy fest in the keys in 99 women were showing titties and ass like crazy

haven't seen one flash[/quote]

Well, the city was completely torn to shreds just a few months ago, cut 'em some slack yo. lol. Most people I know that always go, avoided it this year due to concerns about the nastiness that's still in the air and water there.
[/quote]

Mark your calendars fellas....Fantasy Fest is every October...
[/quote]

I was in Key West this past October and that bitch Wilma (the hurricane) fucked fantasy fest up for me :angry: probably a good thing since my wife wasn't with me, last time we went in 99 my friend had a camcorder and I have some killer video, good thing my wife is easy going cause I got totally wasted and kept hitting on this chick dressed up as the devil right in front of my wife, I wouldn't have believed it myself and don't remember it but its on tape :( I'm normally a good guy but that party really brings out the freak in people

Archived