Should the Bengals take a Page From OSU?

Guest Spor_tees

He was warned and given notice and he still decided to fire back. It is not like this is his first brush in with the law. If you wonder why he is being suspended, check other threads as well. He has directly called out other Mods in the past, called Go and this whole site lame, threatened to leave, etc. Don't feel bad, he said he was going to leave anyway, Go just gave him a pwnage ticket out of here.

Guest oldschooler
[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='224620' date='Mar 1 2006, 09:42 AM']He was warned and given notice and he still decided to fire back. It is not like this is his first brush in with the law. If you wonder why he is being suspended, check other threads as well. He has directly called out other Mods in the past, called Go and this whole site lame, threatened to leave, etc. Don't feel bad, he said he was going to leave anyway, Go just gave him a pwnage ticket out of here.[/quote]

Well Go certainly is allowed to ban/suspend whoever, for whatever reasons he sees fit.
But I`ve seen plenty of people do what you said he has done.

If Sportees got suspended then I can`t really disagree...but if he got banned then
I think it`s pretty lame...

as for his vacation time. he purposely tries to rub people the wrong way, being an asshole as part of personality, or even ignorance, has run rampid here and in every walk of life since day one, but in his early posts he even made it clear his whole purpose was to cause arguement and get a rise out of people, then when he gets called out for whatever reason, he resports to the dictator comments and how gawd awful this board is. he is a pathetic drama queen. i have been in far worse arguements and far more heated discussions with far more people on this board, and they werent suspended or banned because it built up over the course of a few threads or 5 pages of logical argument, etc. instead he made up meanings of my comments oblivious to any form of reality in the situation and was just being a douschebag on purpose. and when told to drop it, he tried to take it a step further with his high school girl rhetoric on how the world is against him. if this board was so bad and such a dictatorship as he proclaims, he would ahve gone elsewhere to begin with. but in reality this is 10x the most liberal forum anywhere..he has the personality of a jealous 6th grader.

Guest Matt_Six
Interesting thread... I have to agree with some of the above... I don't know if it should have warranted a ban.

I think someone mentioned this earlier, but the Pats "load" one side of their offensive line a lot in the redzone... well, mainly goal line.

Archived