Question for you poker guys...

Ben

[quote name='#22' post='230704' date='Mar 13 2006, 08:32 AM']I'm thinking that Ben has lost some money recently?[/quote]

Sounds like he at least lost an argument [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/3.gif[/img]

I'm playing in a 10 man tournament of champions this Friday with the winner taking $1200

[quote name='Storm' post='231343' date='Mar 13 2006, 10:19 PM'][quote name='#22' post='230704' date='Mar 13 2006, 08:32 AM']
I'm thinking that Ben has lost some money recently?[/quote]

Sounds like he at least lost an argument [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/3.gif[/img]

I'm playing in a 10 man tournament of champions this Friday with the winner taking $1200
[/quote]

I was just playing in a freeroll tournament, to qualify for a $1000 tournament. And was wondering how that worked......cuz i could have had some kick ass hands if KA2 connected.

Poker is so frustrating to me sometimes....

I remember a thread a while back but cant find it.

What sites do you guys play on?

I've been bouncing around a bit between pokerstars,partypoker,paradisepoker.

Right now i'm on party, but might go back to paradise just because of all the morons...though party has its fair share too.

Guest bengalrick
pokerstars is the best, imo...

does anyone else have friends (or you) that are just too into texas hold em'? i have a buddy that wears his sunglasses inside, at like ten o clock at night... i like poker too, but do the glasses really help that much?

ok, rant off... yeah, pokerstars is the shit...

[quote name='bengalrick' post='232969' date='Mar 16 2006, 11:47 AM']pokerstars is the best, imo...

does anyone else have friends (or you) that are just too into texas hold em'? i have a buddy that wears his sunglasses inside, at like ten o clock at night... i like poker too, but do the glasses really help that much?

ok, rant off... yeah, pokerstars is the shit...[/quote]
Yeah, real poker players don't need to rely on sunglasses to hide their poker faces.

[quote name='bengalrick' post='232969' date='Mar 16 2006, 11:47 AM']pokerstars is the best, imo...

ok, rant off... yeah, pokerstars is the shit...[/quote]

I prefer the pokerstars UI and the fact they have some cheaper sit-go/tournaments. but the competition there is also a lot better....

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck..... 2 big bad beats in 2 days...

Bah! i'm taking a break for awhile...

I should have probably realised someone probably had a flush. But as usual i have troubl eletting go of good hands..... Who calls w/ 7h3h anyway?
I probably should have bet harder pre-flop too... I just got a little gun shy here lately w/ some of the beats i've gotten.... definately time for a break

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $ BB (6 handed)

BB ($8.02)
UTG ($43.18)
MP ($29.55)
CO ($29.88)
Button ($23.75)
Hero ($21.83)

[b]Preflop:[/b] Hero is SB with K:club:, K:diamond:. Hero posts a blind of $0.10.
[color="#666666"][i]1 fold[/i][/color], MP calls $0.25, CO calls $0.25, [color="#666666"][i]1 fold[/i][/color], [color="#CC3333"]Hero (poster) raises to $0.6[/color], BB calls $0.45, MP calls $0.45, CO calls $0.45.

[b]Flop:[/b] ($2.80) T:heart:, A:heart:, 5:club: [color="#0000FF"](4 players)[/color]
[color="#CC3333"]Hero bets $2[/color], BB calls $2, [color="#CC3333"]MP raises to $4[/color], CO folds, [color="#CC3333"]Hero raises to $6[/color], MP calls $3.32, Hero calls $1.32.

[b]Turn:[/b] ($19.44) J:heart: [color="#0000FF"](3 players)[/color]
Hero checks, MP checks.

[b]River:[/b] ($19.44) Q:diamond: [color="#0000FF"](3 players)[/color]
Hero checks, MP checks.

[b]Final Pot:[/b] $19.44

Results in white below: [color="#FFFFFF"]
Hero has Kc Kd (straight, ace high).
BB has 7h 3h (flush, ace high).
MP has Ad 9c (one pair, aces).
Outcome: BB wins $19.44. [/color]

Archived