A funny from the Chargers forum

Guest mongoloido

Guest mongoloido

I got bored and signed up for the Chargers forums last night. I read a thread where they were bashing "Ellen Winslow Jr." I thought it was funny.... Carry on.

Guest BengalsOwn
http://forums.chargers.com/index.cfm?forumid=1

Nice guys there. They wished us luck against the Pats, and I promised we'd try to crush the Biants so they could get a higher 1st round pick from them this year. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Gotta respect Charger fans. But man, I wish we could come out and surprise everyone like they have this year. They were being called the next Bengals in the off season.

Guest BengalsOwn
Who cares what they think?

If it isn't our year THIS year, then it will be next...

One more year after 5,423 years won't kill ya!    :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what the hell are you talking about?

Point being, I think if not THIS year (which isn't quite over yet, but I'm not holding my breath!),

Then we'll be the Chargers of next year, who were supposed to be the Bengals of THIS year, according to your post...

Or something like that..

I think I got it...

Guest BengalsOwn
Point being, I think if not THIS year (which isn't quite over yet, but I'm not holding my breath!),

Then we'll be the Chargers of next year, who were supposed to be the Bengals of THIS year, according to your post...

Or something like that..

I think I got it...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're completely taking my posts out of context.

I said "right" as in "oh yeah, that makes sense".

And what I said wasn't a bitch about the Bengals either. It's a compliment IMO to be called the next Bengals now, because we have a young offense that is soon to be ranked up there with the Colts, and a young defense that Marvin Lewis the great put together.

Or something like that..

I think I got it...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How ironic that could be :)

we could be the chargers of this year next year who was suppossed to be the bengals of old this year :huh:

Archived