Fan punks Bonds - Photo

Guest BlackJesus

Guest BlackJesus
[center][img]http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2006/writers/richard_deitsch/04/14/mediapr.april/tx_0415_bonds_ap.jpg[/img]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

[i]feel free to caption[/center][/i]

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='252019' date='Apr 19 2006, 04:47 PM']thats fucked up...I wish Bonds wouldve beaten his ass[/quote]

u a bonds fan?

cuz i am, always have been. Loved watching him since his rookie year.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='252373' date='Apr 19 2006, 10:53 PM']u a bonds fan?
cuz i am, always have been. Loved watching him [b]since his rookie year[/b].[/quote]
You mean like, back when he was skinny and could actually steal bases? Before he morphed into roid-monster Cro-Magnon Asshole Man?
He sucks. I can't stand him nor his attitude, particularly his sense of self-entitlement because of his family and "who he is". Fuck him, I hope his career is over because I'm sick of the media attention he gets, positive or negative....

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='Bunghole' post='252408' date='Apr 20 2006, 07:50 AM']You mean like, back when he was skinny and could actually steal bases? Before he morphed into roid-monster Cro-Magnon Asshole Man?
He sucks. I can't stand him nor his attitude, particularly his sense of self-entitlement because of his family and "who he is". Fuck him, I hope his career is over because I'm sick of the media attention he gets, positive or negative....[/quote]

i hope he plays a couple more years and breaks the record. he doesnt want the media and i dont think the fans want the media on him, but for some reason they continue to focus on him.

I love bonds, i love his attitude and i love the way he palys the game. No one will ever touch his 500/500 record and he is easily arguable as the best player to ever play the game, even if u threw out his post 1998 #'s.

I love how we like to rip a guy who has NEVER failed a steroids test, but then guys that have failed the test we ignore. Obviously the roids didnt help them, so maybe the factor isnt the roids and its the original talent. You only need to be so strong to hit HRs, but u need great hand/eye and discipline to hit like Bonds does. If he was fun for the media as a guy like Griffey is, then we probably wouldnt hear shit about this, but since he is the bad guy he gets all this attention and bullshit concern for the steroids. When mcgwire and sosa were suspected no one gave a shit because they were liked by the people. Sammy not only did roids, but he fuckin had bats that were corked and we didnt even follow that up either. Sabo got his ass ripped big time when his corked bat broke.

Guest Master Shake
History will be kind to Bonds...when it comes to light that 70-80% of MLB guys in the late 90s were using, we'll find out that he really WAS on a level playing field.
Palmeiro, Giambi, Sosa, McGwire...they all shot up...how come they never hit 73 homers? How come NO ONE else did, if it's so easy to hif for power when you shoot up? The only reason Bonds gets so much shit is a.) because he waited so long to jump on the steroid train, and b.) because he's the greatest hitter of our lifetimes. No one's saying we should put askeriks by Palmeiro's stats - so why is everyone trying to sell that BS for Barry?
The reason is, it's so easy to come out against steroids and look righteous. That's why Congress has expended so much effort on it - because it makes them look like good guys crusading against this evil vice. I'm so sick of people up on their high horse talking shit about Bonds when he works harder on his body every day than most of them ever have in their lives. He's an easy target now, and people think they look like they're doing baseball and society some kind of favor when they trash him.
If we can forgive our president for doing cocaine, we will forgive Bonds for doing something that was part of the culture of his profession. No one wants to strip Arnold's Mr Universe titles cause he roided? Why should this be any different?

[quote name='rumble in the jungle' post='252563' date='Apr 20 2006, 12:46 PM']who really cares if he's taking juice, the juice isn't hitting the homeruns, the juice didn't help him recover any quicker, so who gives a fuck ?[/quote]
HAHAHAHAHAHA WTF are you talking about????????

1) yes, it helps him hit homeruns, obviously
2) improvents in recovery time are the biggest reason for using roids

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='252373' date='Apr 20 2006, 12:53 AM']u a bonds fan?
cuz i am, always have been. Loved watching him since his rookie year.[/quote]
Yea i actually do. I like it when its like one person aganist the world. I respect Bonds and i hope he breaks the record but its not looking like it will happen -_-

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='rumble in the jungle' post='252563' date='Apr 20 2006, 12:46 PM']who really cares if he's taking juice, the juice isn't hitting the homeruns, the juice didn't help him recover any quicker, so who gives a fuck ?[/quote]

[b]Rumble .... you know I have your back on a lot of shit in the J&D forum ...... but let me tell you .... this might be the dumbest thing I have read in at least 3 months ....

that is precisely what "Steroids" do [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/23.gif[/img]

please tell me this was toungue in cheek ? [/b]

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='Nati Ice' post='252665' date='Apr 20 2006, 03:48 PM']HAHAHAHAHAHA WTF are you talking about????????

1) yes, it helps him hit homeruns, obviously
2) improvents in recovery time are the biggest reason for using roids[/quote]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='252760' date='Apr 20 2006, 05:49 PM'][b]Rumble .... you know I have your back on a lot of shit in the J&D forum ...... but let me tell you .... this might be the dumbest thing I have read in at least 3 months ....
that is precisely what "Steroids" do [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/23.gif[/img]
please tell me this was toungue in cheek ? [/b][/quote]

That is untrue...

If Bonds took the roids people claim he did, they WONT improve his recovery time and only negatively effect his injuries. The point of the roids he took would be the ability to increase strength of the muscles, not the ligaments, which would in turn ruin him and not let him recover.

2nd of all roids dont help u hit HRs. U have to have a great swing and eye in the first place. Once u hit a certain strength it wont matter anymore.

No one on roids right now would touch Bonds #'s because no one can touch bonds swing/abilities right now.

Guest BlackJesus
[color="#FF0000"]--->[/color] [url="http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/steroids.htm"]Link[/url]

[quote]What are the possible benefits?

To increase muscle size and strength.

To speed recovery time.

To increase energy levels during workouts.

To increase the oxidation rise of fat.[/quote]

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='252778' date='Apr 20 2006, 06:34 PM'][color="#FF0000"]--->[/color] [url="http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/steroids.htm"]Link[/url][/quote]

which type of roids did u look up? if u find a link on the cream he allegedly used (which u wont) then it woulndt have that.

There is over 10,000 different steroids.

[b]balco rep./trainer/et al[/b] - "hey barry, for a few tens of thousands of dollars you can try this steroid that wont do anything but negatively affect your recovery time and injuries, put you at risk of growing man boobs, shrinking your testicles, losing your hair, and all of this at an even greater risk of doing it illegally and facing possible suspention or monetary discipline actions from the mlb. you wanna try it?"

[b]barry[/b] - "sure... obviously there are no downsides to using this and its not going to help me anyways so why dont i just write you this check for a shit load of money and you get started rubbing some of that shit all over my ass, just dont tell me what its called"

[b]balco rep./trainer/et al[/b] - *thinks to self - man, im awesome*

BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!11

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='Nati Ice' post='252793' date='Apr 20 2006, 06:52 PM'][b]balco rep./trainer/et al[/b] - "hey barry, for a few tens of thousands of dollars you can try this steroid that wont do anything but negatively affect your recovery time and injuries, put you at risk of growing man boobs, shrinking your testicles, losing your hair, and all of this at an even greater risk of doing it illegally and facing possible suspention or monetary discipline actions from the mlb. you wanna try it?"

[b]barry[/b] - "sure... obviously there are no downsides to using this and its not going to help me anyways so why dont i just write you this check for a shit load of money and you get started rubbing some of that shit all over my ass, just dont tell me what its called"

[b]balco rep./trainer/et al[/b] - *thinks to self - man, im awesome*
BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!11[/quote]

all steroids kill ur joints first of all. 2nd he has no hair, 3rd he has too big of a dick/balls anyways, the ones he is rumored to take cant be found in testing yet, not even olympic and it makes u stronger but that doesnt mean it isnt going to have negative effects too.

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='252785' date='Apr 20 2006, 06:40 PM']There is over 10,000 different steroids.[/quote]

[b]yeah well I am sure he used the kind that all of the other dudes who transform from Screech to Ivan Drago use[/b] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/23.gif[/img]

Archived