T.O has a camp

sexybengal

[quote name='sexybengal' post='269097' date='May 16 2006, 09:21 PM']T.O is running a camp do u think iit will be any good[/quote]

Ok kids on the first day we are going to learn how to hold out for the most money you can get and make everyone on your team hate you.

And tomorrow's lesson how to piss off your QB.

:ninja:

Guest ThurmanMunster
rip him all u want but he is the best WR in football and could be one of the best ever if he quits acting like a moron. If i played football and was a WR id be there in a heartbeat.

[quote name='85fanwilkes' post='269657' date='May 18 2006, 08:38 AM']And tomorrow's lesson how to piss off your QB.[/quote]

Owens vs. Bledsoe/Parcells is going to be a blast to watch. :D

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='269987' date='May 18 2006, 09:50 PM']rip him all u want but he is the best WR in football and could be one of the best ever [b]if he quits acting like a moron[/b].[/quote]

That's a pretty big "if." You're right about his ability, but the chances of him changing his ways are slim to none. I just laughed through that Dallas press conference because the shit he said there was nearly identical to what he said when he signed with Philly in 2004. I'm sure a lot of people will be fooled into thinking he is changing his ways though, because he'll behave early on in Dallas. And he'll definitely produce- I can knock T.O.'s gigantic ego and his idiotic decision-making (which I gladly do) but I can't deny that when the guy is on the field he produces.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='269987' date='May 18 2006, 09:50 PM']rip him all u want but he is the best WR in football and could be one of the best ever if he quits acting like a moron. If i played football and was a WR id be there in a heartbeat.[/quote]

your out of your mind. two receivers last year had better seasons than owens has EVER had in his career, he hasnt had over 1300 yards since 2002, he hasnt played 16 games in a season since 2001, double digit TD's once in the last three years.

leading recievers:

2005 - HA sitting out cause he is a bitch

2004 - 11th

2003 - 13th

2002 - 8th

2001 - 3rd

thats as far back as nfl.com will let me go, 2000 was his best season ever, after 10 years in the league he has about 10,000 yards, rice had 23,000 in 19 years, owens would have to have pro bowl years every year to even be considered "one of the best", he has talent and "gifts" coming out his ass, unfortunetly thats where he thinks from as well. talent and gifts only get you so far, his attitude and reasons for playing, will get him no where near the HOF. owens is more of a joke than a football player right now. he is far from the best WR in football, the guy cant even get on the field. your best WR in the league just sat out an entire season perfectly healthy.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='GoBengals' post='270068' date='May 19 2006, 12:04 AM']your out of your mind. two receivers last year had better seasons than owens has EVER had in his career, he hasnt had over 1300 yards since 2002, he hasnt played 16 games in a season since 2001, double digit TD's once in the last three years.

leading recievers:

2005 - HA sitting out cause he is a bitch

2004 - 11th

2003 - 13th

2002 - 8th

2001 - 3rd

thats as far back as nfl.com will let me go, 2000 was his best season ever, after 10 years in the league he has about 10,000 yards, rice had 23,000 in 19 years, owens would have to have pro bowl years every year to even be considered "one of the best", he has talent and "gifts" coming out his ass, unfortunetly thats where he thinks from as well. talent and gifts only get you so far, his attitude and reasons for playing, will get him no where near the HOF. owens is more of a joke than a football player right now. he is far from the best WR in football, the guy cant even get on the field. your best WR in the league just sat out an entire season perfectly healthy.[/quote]

first, Owens hasnt had a good QB for quite a while. Mcnabb is not good and TO had 0 other WRs on the team to take away double and triple coverages ever. He is unstoppable and all he has to do is keep his head on straight. Owens only good QB was Steve Young and since then it has been complete trash. Rice always had a star QB on his team along with a good compliment WR.

Right now Jerry Rice is the best ever and his shit may never be touched, but TO has the ability to be one of the best ever. It would take career years for him to touch Rices records tho, but he has the ability to be the best ever, that doesnt mean he will be tho.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='270079' date='May 19 2006, 01:03 AM']first, Owens hasnt had a good QB for quite a while. Mcnabb is not good and TO had 0 other WRs on the team to take away double and triple coverages ever. He is unstoppable and all he has to do is keep his head on straight. Owens only good QB was Steve Young and since then it has been complete trash. Rice always had a star QB on his team along with a good compliment WR.

Right now Jerry Rice is the best ever and his shit may never be touched, but TO has the ability to be one of the best ever. It would take career years for him to touch Rices records tho, but he has the ability to be the best ever, that doesnt mean he will be tho.[/quote]

that is complete fabricated bullshit.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='TheWretchedMass' post='270088' date='May 19 2006, 06:35 AM']Owens is trash, no matter what ability he has. Would you rather have TO over CJ?[/quote]

TO minus the drama > CJ

real life tho:
CJ > TO

and im a huge CJ lover.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='270455' date='May 20 2006, 12:06 AM']that is complete fabricated bullshit.[/quote]

actually its an opinion and many people have the same, just cuz u dont doesnt mean u gotta say that...

Archived