Guest BengalLady
Man... you know it was a bad week when even sweet Becky starts cussin' up a storm... :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol Ya it was a rough day. Bengals got slaughtered and Seattle Seahawks lost. :(

It was humiliating to watch them throw it away. Especially Chad after the pepto shit. Maybe he had some left on his damn hands.

It makes it hard to be a bengal fan when they look as though they have no pride. Now we sit here with sold out stadium and people are questioning why they should even show up on Monday. Will the team show?

God i hope we at least put up a fight on monday night.. if its a blow out we wont see any MNF for a decade

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It could even be worse than that... can you imagine if they start blowing us out before the

half and the fans just start packing up and leaving...mass exedus on National TV...total

humiliation....oh please....Gawd....don't do it to us....please give us a little light in this

damp, dark basement.

Yeah but honestly i dont see us doing very much against a team with the number 1 passing defense (our only glimmer of hope but i shouldnt even say that much after this weeks preformance) and our horrible run d... U know douer or however u fuckin spell his name is going to rack up all kinds of crazy yards against us.. U know he is in the chase for Leading rusher AFTER STARTING 2 games?? imagine what he is going to do agianst this poor excuse for a D... i can only pray for some kind of miriacle..

If 4 turnovers against a lousy O, will not get us a win.

Not even a miracle will get us to stop (Insert Rb name Here).

Im sad about it, but we need to try and keep it close any way possible.

Maybe every player can fake an Injury in the field. Then we will get them cold, and run the clock down.

We should kneel every play, run on 3rd down. Maybe that can be clock eating.

No other Ideas though.

Guest BengalBacker

It's really gonna suck when our fans start booing us on national tv. You know it's going to happen, and there will be people screaming for Kitna. What a fucking nightmare this season is turning out to be.

Guest BengalLady
You sound like Marvin Lewis  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yup, good coach, suckass players!!! But I am keeping the faith.

I think everyone expected miracles this year (including me).

Guest Whodey420

Seems to me that for someone that is supposed to be such a well respected defensive guru he isnt getting any respect whatsoever from these assclowns on defense....They finally made an effort in the 2nd half to try and stop the run but forget to defend the pass...There is absolutely NO ONE on defense that is even trying to be a leader...I never see anyone on defense getting in another players face...I never see a defensive coach getting in a players face or Marvin for that matter....It's like no one wants the job of being the defensive leader....No professionalism whatsoever....I mean friggin fundamentals that are taught in pop warner are being ignored...Im getting sick and tired of Marvin saying the same shit every Monday too...We have to do this better we have to do that better....

Gimme a fuckin break already....How many times do you have to teach and tell a professional to do their fuckin job...I wish I got paid millions of dollars a year to suck at my job!

Guest Whodey420

He might as well just leave a tape of himself saying the same thing in the conference room then....mark it

Monday's News Conference

I take that back....next week it'll be Tuesday's New Conference

Archived