Cubs @ Reds

[size=4][b][color="#3333FF"]Chicago Cubs (25-36)[/color] @ [color="#FF0000"]Cincinnati Reds (36-26)[/color][/b][/size]

[b][size=3][color="#3366FF"]C. Marmol (0-0, 0.00 ERA)[/color] vs. [color="#FF0000"]E. Milton (4-2, 4.14 ERA)[/color][/size][/b]

[b]Game 4 of 4 Set[/b]

[color="#FF0000"][b][size=7]GO REDS!!!!![/size][/b][/color]

Guest schotzee

[quote name='The Entertainer' post='280890' date='Jun 11 2006, 02:26 PM']Ross hits a HR!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

2 -1 Cubs[/quote]
Nice :thumbsup: These bats better come alive though,because if they lose this series to the Cubs :rant:

[quote name='The Entertainer' post='280912' date='Jun 11 2006, 03:14 PM']Thurman, you got one...[/quote]
Thurman got lucky...because if griffey homered to...then his ass was totally grass in the fantasy league this week.

But what the hell happened...we are dropping like flies...again.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='The Entertainer' post='280912' date='Jun 11 2006, 03:14 PM']Thurman, you got one...[/quote]

ya and when i pick a guy thats not playing, his replacement takes over for him, altho Aurilias replacement didnt hit one either.

[quote name='JC' post='280930' date='Jun 11 2006, 03:43 PM']Thurman got lucky...because if griffey homered to...then his ass was totally grass in the fantasy league this week.

But what the hell happened...we are dropping like flies...again.[/quote]

i havent looked at that fantasy league in a LONG time. I been doing some hardcore moves on my 2 on ESPN cuz im fighting at the top end of it.

Reds need to remove el head from el ass and start playing better or everyone is jumping off the bandwagon big time.

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='The Entertainer' post='280937' date='Jun 11 2006, 04:07 PM']The Reds Fuckin' Suck as of late!! [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/20.gif[/img][/quote]

We can never win a series aganist the Cubs...hopefully we get back to our winning ways aganist milwaukee

Archived