BJ's trip to SqueelerNation

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='283898' date='Jun 19 2006, 04:29 PM'][b]Go should make it to where you have to let this video run to completion on your screen in order to register [/b][/quote]

:lol:

That would be pretty sweet.

Man, BJ. That's a lot of pages dedicated to just one guy. They claim to OWN you, yet it's funny how they all think they have to have the last word in the matter. 51 pages later, they are all just repeating each other and stroking each others egos. I sense a lack of security and low self esteem. Fuckin' women. ( No offense to women, of course. )

[quote name='Harmening' post='283905' date='Jun 19 2006, 04:40 PM']Man, BJ. That's a lot of pages dedicated to just one guy. They claim to OWN you, yet it's funny how they all think they have to have the last word in the matter. 51 pages later, they are all just repeating each other and stroking each others egos. I sense a lack of security and low self esteem. Fuckin' women. ( No offense to women, of course. )[/quote]

Funny thing is he's under their skin a whole lot more than they are his...

so who's doing the pwning now?

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='283906' date='Jun 19 2006, 03:41 PM']Funny thing is he's under their skin a whole lot more than they are his...
so who's doing the pwning now?[/quote]

EXACTLY. They have to use each other to make themselves feel like they've accomplished something. Yet, BJ can go there on his own and rile them all up. It reminds me of the OLD joke about the two wolves, father and son. The son says to dad.."Hey dad, look at all those sheep down in the valley. Let's run down there and fuck one of 'em!" With that, the dad replies.."No son, let's walk down there, and fuck 'em all"

Guest BlackJesus
[b]Everything they are over there is a lie ....

- It was funny to make jerseys mocking Carsons injury .... but shameful to mock Ben being ran over by a Grandma

- It was tasteless to make a shirt with Fleishman on it, but hilarious to currently wish my ill mother death and say she should be raped

- It was dorky that I had a myspace page at 23 (which in their words is for teenagers).... but perfectly fine that many of them in their late 30's had one

Many of them need help ..... they live their life and judge their success by the fact that the stealers won 4 steroid induced championships back in the 1970's ... and now believe that since the team they like took part in a XFL mock game for a trophy that somehow they have done something of merit .....

but then again if I lived in the hills of West Virginia and a tewibble hankey was the most valuable thing I owned .... I may be as sad as they are

(I am trying to imagine a hilarious image of some of them waiting in the rain just to see Bill Cower walk to his car .... only to have him call security on them and shout "Security get this urine scented hobo out of here") [/b]

Guest BlackJesus
[color="#003300"][b]Also you have to love how they continually pat each other on the back to affirm to each other ... that one single Bengal fan didn't just take over their entire site ....

(they also defend this by saying ... "well at least we let you take over our site ... how come you won't let us troll over at yours") = Well just because my neighbor lets me take a shit in his pool, doesn't mean I should have to let him take a shit in mine.

I then take the high road and say I am done with them ... and they continually make sick jokes about raping my mother and posting badly cropped photos of me ..... I however still take the high road and don't plaster this site with the dozens of hilarious pics I have of them .... many of which would need no photoshopping to be hilarious. [/b] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/23.gif[/img][/color]

Guest BlackJesus

[center][b]To give you an idea of how sad their photoshopping and attempt at humor is .... I'll even post one that they recently did of my face ..... [/b]

[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/gbgp9.jpg[/img]

[b]and this is the kind of elementary creativity that they all cheer over [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img] :crazy:

[/center][/b]

I had to say something over there I mean we all seen how talented aries is so I had to ask....

Dude, seriously how could you even have the least bit of nerve to make fun of someone else??? lipsyncing fairy. I mean come on I've never witnessed anything more gay in my life, a guy that lypsyncs Faith Hill and posts it on the internet then has the gull to knock someone for being a fan of a team that is so obviously better than the one you pose for. Ahh only in ****burg i guess...

God damn those fuckers are dumb, I used the same user name as I do here, and the Scott dude is like yay another "bunhole" hiding behind a differant name than they use at "Bungholes.com" refering to BJ using a diff. name. Geez is that the best they can do is complain about what name we use???

[quote name='sillyass' post='283975' date='Jun 19 2006, 07:36 PM']What an asswipe you candydass fag.

How can he claim any sort of victory?

Goal one. Get them to stop using my picture on their site. NOPE

Goal two. Scare them into submission with threats of gaining personal info on them. NOPE

Goal three. Get banned so my 14 year old friends at gay AFC North Champion Cincinnati Bengals will think i am great. NOPE.

Goal four. Get them to stop picking on my mommy! NOPE[/quote]

Actually BJ made it clear that goal one was to piss you dumbasses off... and judging by this obviously bitter post I'd say it was a total success.

Well, Personally speaking.......

My goal is to train sillyass' mom to swallow and not spit.

I think the customers at the truckstop would like it and I could make more money.

:D

[quote name='TheChosenOne' post='283976' date='Jun 19 2006, 11:41 PM']Actually BJ made it clear that goal one was to piss you dumbasses off... and judging by this obviously bitter post I'd say it was a total success.[/quote]
Oh yes he did do that lol. It's obvious none of the have women (or men not sure yet how they swing over there) They already have bout 50 pages of posts just about BJ. I went over and posted like 3 things and they posted 100 gay ass comebacks to that. Obvious no life havin mo-fos in queerland.

[quote name='sillyass' post='283981' date='Jun 19 2006, 07:48 PM']Did Blow Job choose you. Show me were he owned anyone Reading is fundamental[/quote]

I don't need to read your shitty boards to find out; the crybaby tone of your post told me all I needed to know.

[quote name='sillyass' post='283991' date='Jun 19 2006, 11:51 PM']Their still talking about his Mom, their still posting his pics, their still waiting for personal info to be posted.[/quote]
Because they have nothing better to do... You said it not me.

[quote name='sillyass' post='283995' date='Jun 19 2006, 07:54 PM']No ones crying except Blow Job.[/quote]

are you seriously that fucking lame..fucking lame enough to give a shit about someone on a goddamn messageboard? how fucking sad are you??? he said stuff about some fucking FOOTBALL team,,,and you fucking give a shit?? and attack his mother who is ill?? obsess much?

[quote name='#40' post='283998' date='Jun 19 2006, 07:57 PM']are you seriously that fucking lame..fucking lame enough to give a shit about someone on a goddamn messageboard? how fucking sad are you??? he said stuff about some fucking FOOTBALL team,,,and you fucking give a shit?? and attacking his mother who is ill?? obsess much?[/quote]

He's a stealer fan. That should answer all of your questions.

Say what you want bitch. (sillyass)

But at least my boy, (BlackJesus) had heart to go over there and get
outnumbered 30 to 1 by you inbred toxic waste smelling fucktards.

Does talking about his mom, make you feel better?

Hows about I talk about yours?

Lets see......your mom is a cum guzzlin, donkey dick eating, dirty sanchez loving fuck whore.....
kinda like all women who are Steeler fans.

[quote name='sillyass' post='284002' date='Jun 19 2006, 08:00 PM']It was your fag friend that came over to the stealers board crying.[/quote]

shut the fuck up,,he didn't "cry" fucktard...you fuckers started that shitty photoshop thing..he came and backed it up...where the fuck were you queers when he made fun of fenderbenders accident.

[quote name='sillyass' post='284002' date='Jun 20 2006, 12:01 AM']It was your fag friend that came over to the stealers board crying.
LOL what a tard.[/quote]
So what is your goals here, you won't win, I would say your wasting your time; but what else do you have to do except flip your mom over every 10 mins so she don't get bed sores???

Archived