Supertard from Queernation visits GB ...

Supe

[quote name='Supe' post='285970' date='Jun 23 2006, 01:21 AM']there's nothing there to lick.

btw - what is up with all the homosexual talk over here? seems you "guys" wouldnt be so tilted towards the gay jokes since Cincinatti is ... what? the Queen City.[/quote]
It's CINCINNATI you fucking dumb ass!

[quote name='Supe' post='285970' date='Jun 23 2006, 01:21 AM']there's nothing there to lick.

btw - what is up with all the homosexual talk over here? seems you "guys" wouldnt be so tilted towards the gay jokes since Cincinatti is ... what? the Queen City.[/quote]

Yeah, I guess we are not masculine enough for pissburgh.

speaking of masculine, how is Wines Hard doing this off season, how many dogs did he eat while
he was in Bangkok????

[quote name='sneaky' post='285974' date='Jun 23 2006, 12:25 AM']Yeah, I guess we are not masculine enough for pissburgh.

speaking of masculine, how is Wines Hard doing this off season, how many dogs did he eat while
he was in Bangkok????[/quote]

you mean Super Bowl XL MVP wines hard? well, if he eats dogs and performs at that level, i doubt that pussified secondary you ladies sport is going to slow him down any this season.

[quote name='The_Joker' post='285973' date='Jun 23 2006, 12:25 AM']It's CINCINNATI you fucking dumb ass![/quote]

I so rarely refer to that stinking shithole of suicidal tendencies that I couldn't care less how it's spelled.

Well its really been nice talking to you bitchez.....I mean stealer fans.

Im glad you hoez came over to play, has made my time at work go fast.

You morons should come here more often.

[quote name='sneaky' post='285978' date='Jun 23 2006, 12:35 AM']Well its really been nice talking to you bitchez.....I mean stealer fans.

Im glad you hoez came over to play, has made my time at work go fast.

You morons should come here more often.[/quote]

i'm quite certain your moderating crew will have us banned.
if not, sayonara punta face

[quote name='Supe' post='285976' date='Jun 23 2006, 01:33 AM']you mean Super Bowl XL MVP [b]wines hard[/b]? well, if he eats dogs and performs at that level, i doubt that pussified secondary you ladies sport is going to slow him down any this season.[/quote]

:lol:

Im glad you like to call him that too.

Well, someone had to get the MVP award for that rigged ass game. I would have given it
to a referee if it was up to me.

[quote name='Fan of Dey' post='285981' date='Jun 23 2006, 01:39 AM']Hey I'm just having fun reading this shit.[/quote]
I hope sneaky didn't slap you too hard. At least you didn't start out being polite like your gay buddies.

Supe=Super spell checker.

oh, Joker...

[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cesar_Romero"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cesar_Romero[/url]

since you're probably too fucking stupid and lazy to click, i'll highlight it for you.

Romero, who never married despite proposing to at least one woman, was rumoured to be [b][color="#CC33CC"]openly gay[/color][/b], according to the more discreet standards of his generation.

[quote name='Supe' post='285980' date='Jun 23 2006, 01:36 AM']i'm quite certain your moderating crew will have us banned.
if not, [b]sayonara punta face[/b][/quote]

:blink:

I can appreciate a good ribbing, even if its at my own expense.

But that there, that was just lame.

That was beyond pathetic.

That was so lame, Im not going to leave til you do better.

Come on son, try it again.

[quote name='The_Joker' post='285983' date='Jun 23 2006, 01:41 AM']I hope sneaky didn't slap you too hard. At least you didn't start out being polite like your gay buddies.

Supe=Super spell checker.[/quote]WTF? who the hell said I'm with them fuckers. Lighten up assclown!

[quote name='Supe' post='285984' date='Jun 23 2006, 01:42 AM']oh, Joker...

[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cesar_Romero"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cesar_Romero[/url]

since you're probably too fucking stupid and lazy to click, i'll highlight it for you.
Romero, who never married despite proposing to at least one woman, was rumoured to be [b][color="#CC33CC"]openly gay[/color][/b], according to the more discreet standards of his generation.[/quote]

Highlight Jack Nickolson, you geek !!!!!!!!

:lol:

[quote name='Supe' post='285984' date='Jun 23 2006, 01:42 AM']oh, Joker...

Romero, who never married despite proposing to at least one woman, was rumoured to be [b][color="#CC33CC"]openly gay[/color][/b], according to the more discreet standards of his generation.[/quote]
Nice find...My question is How did you know this info? Is it in your monthly mailing from the Gay Members Club? If so when will they be highlighting Wines Hard?

[quote name='Fan of Dey' post='285986' date='Jun 23 2006, 01:45 AM']WTF? who the hell said I'm with them fuckers. Lighten up assclown![/quote]
You came over today with your little circle jerk. Calm down befor I tell your pimp..Bitch!

[quote name='Supe' post='285987' date='Jun 23 2006, 01:45 AM']that's so weak-dicked that you ladies use a script to change names as they're submitted to your server.
oh, it doesnt matter what you call him.

just remember, he owns your asses.[/quote]

Come on man, lets not use pictures, Im at my job I dont have time searching the
net for pics of Wines Hard crying like a lil bitch.

Use your wit son, not photos.

Jack Nicholson was the 2nd Joker, fuckface.

Cesar Romero was the 1st and it is his face that is in The Joker's sig, not Jack Nicholson.

a simple search at google.com revealed that. sorry, flamers, i don't swing that way.

[quote name='The_Joker' post='285991' date='Jun 23 2006, 01:49 AM']You came over today with your little circle jerk. Calm down befor I tell your pimp..Bitch![/quote]
You need to grow UP! I did not come over here with anyone. I found this thread active and was haveing a laugh.

[quote name='Supe' post='285993' date='Jun 23 2006, 01:50 AM']Jack Nicholson was the 2nd Joker, fuckface.

Cesar Romero was the 1st and it is his face that is in The Joker's sig, not Jack Nicholson.

a simple search at google.com revealed that. sorry, flamers, i don't swing that way.[/quote]
Take a better look dumb ass...God you're a stupid fuck.

[quote name='sneaky' post='285992' date='Jun 23 2006, 12:50 AM']Come on man, lets not use pictures, Im at my job I dont have time searching the
net for pics of Wines Hard crying like a lil bitch.

Use your wit son, not photos.[/quote]

is that exclusively directed at me or does it include The Joker and his posts from his family album?

[quote name='The_Joker' post='285995' date='Jun 23 2006, 12:53 AM']Take a better look dumb ass...God you're a stupid fuck.[/quote]

i might be a dumb ass, but at least i know that stuff goes OUT of my ass and not into it. maybe you should try that method as well. then again, that is only for heteros.

[quote name='Supe' post='285993' date='Jun 23 2006, 01:50 AM']Jack Nicholson was the 2nd Joker, fuckface.

a simple search at google.com revealed that. sorry, flamers, i don't swing that way.[/quote]

Asswipe,

I never said Romero was not the first.

If you had any common sense, you could tell by his signature, he is using the "Jack Nicholson-Joker"
and not the 1960's Romero version Joker, that only old farts or dorks would like better.

Anyway, dont you find it kind of sad, that you went to look up Cesar Romero in hopes to punk somebody??

Archived