Supertard from Queernation visits GB ...

Supe

[i][center][b]Last night Supercunt and Lex Logjammer decided to visit Go-Bengals ....

[img]http://www.ghettobillies.com/fans/Halloween_-_The_Ambiguously_Gay_Duo.JPG[/img]

The below is their attempt at lame smack .....

enjoy .... and remember = support your local special olympics

- BJ[/b] [/center] [/i]

hmmm..... why would someone enter in the "talk trash" forum and come off pleasant???
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img]

I smell some trash from TrailerparkNation, if you ask me.

Supe, you wouldn't be that punk bitch that calls himself called Superman, would you?

why, yes, i do post over at the fan site of the world champion p i t t s burgh stealers, steelernation.com

i find it a very cordial site in accepting fans of all walks of life. there's even a few bengals fans over there.

[quote name='Supe' post='285884' date='Jun 23 2006, 12:03 AM']why, yes, i do post over at the fan site of the world champion p i t t s burgh stealers, steelernation.com

i find it a very cordial site in accepting fans of all walks of life. there's even a few bengals fans over there.[/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='Supe' post='285884' date='Jun 23 2006, 12:03 AM']why, yes, i do post over at the fan site of the world champion p i t t s burgh stealers, steelernation.com

i find it a very cordial site in accepting fans of all walks of life. there's even a few bengals fans over there.[/quote]

Oh really, splendid !!!!

Please do little ole mwa a favor and tell....

Aries, that hes a closet homo,

Diamond Dave, that his site sucks,

SteelerGirl, that she's a skank,

and Superman, that his mother is a crack whore.

Oh would you please !????!!!!

[quote name='Supe' post='285893' date='Jun 23 2006, 12:09 AM']why the laughing smiley? i've never seen a fan from another team get banned without just cause.[/quote]

I wasn't referring to any particular part of your post. I just found your manner of speech amusing.

Sorry if my laughing smiley offended you.

[quote name='TheChosenOne' post='285896' date='Jun 23 2006, 12:10 AM']I wasn't referring to any particular part of your post. I just found your manner of speech amusing.

Sorry if my laughing smiley offended you.

:lol:[/quote]

Yeah, its pretty funny when trailer trash tries to act prissy.

1. Aries' sexual orientation is his own business
2. I dont think the site sucks.
3. what makes you think she's a skank?
4. Superman's mother is a crack whore?

wow. is this how you welcome new people? dont you think its a bit rude and hostile? i've never witnessed something of the like at steelernation

[quote name='Supe' post='285899' date='Jun 23 2006, 12:12 AM']1. Aries' sexual orientation is his own business
2. I dont think the site sucks.
3. what makes you think she's a skank?
4. Superman's mother is a crack whore?[/quote]

1. Have you seen Aries' video?
2. I do.
3. Every woman from Pissburgh is a skank
4. Yes, I sold her some today.

1. Aries can NOT sing
2. That is your opinion, and not a fact.
3. Steelrzgirl is NOT from P i t t s burgh, the home of the World Champion P i t t s burgh stealers.
4. She bought the crack to re-sell at a profit

[quote name='Supe' post='285901' date='Jun 23 2006, 12:16 AM']1. Aries can NOT sing
2. That is your opinion, and not a fact.
3. Steelrzgirl is NOT from P i t t s burgh, the home of the World Champion P i t t s burgh stealers.
4. She bought the crack to re-sell at a profit[/quote]

1. I agree, and he looked gay trying.
2. Considering one can be permantly banned without ever making a single post there, I think my opinion
holds a lot of water.
3. Hmmmm......well maybe the Pissburgh skankiness has grown on her?
4. Ok, so why did she blow me?

1. again, that is your opinion. knowing aries, he wouldnt attempt to sing if not in the shower.

2. how can someone be banned before posting? is that even possible? if so, which wonderfully intelligent being amongst you was the recipient of such atrocious behavior?

3. i doubt that is the case since she's never actually been there.

4. isn't calling someone's mother a whore a bit...low?

i was unaware that my jersey had a tag.

you guys even have fashion police over here. amazing.

Supe,

tell your friends at TrailerparkNation to unban me so we can have some fun.

They liked ganging up on my homie BJ, let me join the party.

such appalling language. you should be ashamed of yourself, Joker.

i carry no weight over there, XYNO. are you sure you're banned? maybe if you cleared your cookies, you'll find it's a mistake in the 1D1oT folder. it's happened before.

[quote name='Supe' post='285908' date='Jun 23 2006, 12:26 AM']1. again, that is your opinion. knowing aries, he wouldnt attempt to sing if not in the shower.

2. how can someone be banned before posting? is that even possible? if so, which wonderfully intelligent being amongst you was the recipient of such atrocious behavior?

3. i doubt that is the case since she's never actually been there.

4. isn't calling someone's mother a whore a bit...low?

i was unaware that my jersey had a tag.

you guys even have fashion police over here. amazing.[/quote]

1. So are you implying you know him intimatley? Do you shower together?
2. Aries knows who. Just look at my name with a mirror.
3. Well, considering I used to be somthin like a pimp, I know a hoe when I see one.
4. True, isnt joking about the death of someones' ailing mom even lower?

[quote name='Lex Luthor' post='285913' date='Jun 23 2006, 12:32 AM']Wow....all these heroes and villains. Joker, Supe, me........uncanny!
BTW, I'm wearing Black and Orange underwear.[/quote]

I'm sure the black is just from your skidmarks.

Archived