Rick Reilly's Lastest SI Article.............

In it he talks about an invention called the Stadium Pal. Its a bag with a hose attached to it, so you can use the bathroom at the game without having to get up. Heres what he had to say, and I quote:

"The stadium pal was invented by a Cincinnati Bengals fan who hated missing part of the game for any reason. And my question was: What is a Bengals fan affraid he will miss? A punt?"

If you have a comment for Rick Reilly, send it to reilly@siletters.com :onoudidnt:

Guest fredtoast
Well I think it proves that Bengal fans are more advanced than Steeler fans who just piss in their pants and sit in it.

Guest IndianaBengal

[quote name='fredtoast' post='289728' date='Jul 2 2006, 09:12 AM']Well I think it proves that Bengal fans are more advanced than Steeler fans who just piss in their pants and sit in it.[/quote]
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

dude's i swear to God, last year the guy right next to me for the first pissburgh home game, it was raininng and we were basicly losing and the dude next to me had to pee from drinking beers the whole game. instead of gettin up and going to the bathroom he decided to stand up and peed on the back of a steeler fan that was sittin right if front of him. right when he started he looked at me and was like "ssssshhhhhhh" you know, as much as i hate stealer fans i really have to say that was very low for a bengals fan. but fuckem we were losing and i just laughed. but the guy peed all over that mother fuckers back and the stooler fan didn't even know what the fuck happend! True story.

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='289773' date='Jul 2 2006, 12:03 PM']dude's i swear to God, last year the guy right next to me for the first pissburgh home game, it was raininng and we were basicly losing and the dude next to me had to pee from drinking beers the whole game. instead of gettin up and going to the bathroom he decided to stand up and peed on the back of a steeler fan that was sittin right if front of him. right when he started he looked at me and was like "ssssshhhhhhh" you know, as much as i hate stealer fans i really have to say that was very low for a bengals fan. but fuckem we were losing and i just laughed. but the guy peed all over that mother fuckers back and the stooler fan didn't even know what the fuck happend! True story.[/quote]

:o That is disgusting.

Guest steggyD

[quote name='CP9Bengals' post='289704' date='Jul 2 2006, 02:25 AM']..."The stadium pal was invented by a Cincinnati Bengals fan who hated missing part of the game for any reason. And my question was: [b]What is a Bengals fan affraid he will miss? A punt?"[/b]

If you have a comment for Rick Reilly, send it to reilly@siletters.com :onoudidnt:[/quote]
Is everyone missing the point of this thread?

Pretty retarded of the guy though. Weren't we one of the highest scoring teams last year?

[quote name='steggyD' post='289811' date='Jul 2 2006, 02:09 PM']Is everyone missing the point of this thread?[/quote]

I'm guessing nobody had anything to say because it was such a retarded line (from Reilly I mean).

And yes, I think we were the 3th highest scoring team on offense last year.

[quote name='fredtoast' post='289728' date='Jul 2 2006, 08:12 AM']Well I think it proves that Bengal fans are more advanced than Steeler fans who just piss in their pants and sit in it.[/quote]

o man very funny [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

Archived