Freedom or Fascism ???

Guest BlackJesus

Guest LoyalFanInGA
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='308164' date='Aug 3 2006, 06:46 PM'][b]I had his approval to alter it [/b][/quote]

[quote name='Homer_Rice' post='308201' date='Aug 3 2006, 08:16 PM']I would never authorize another person to modify my writing in a situation such as this.[/quote]

Please insert this into your anus.

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='LoyalFanInGA' post='308356' date='Aug 3 2006, 10:46 PM']Please insert this into your anus.[/quote]

[b]me and him discussed this through Pm already .... we both misunderstood each other yesterday when we spoke ... and both of us have sense apologized in private to one another ... I misunderstood what he said ....

but we do this in pm in private ....

you however keep offering up your objections in public to me ... when really I could care fucking less .... go do something more productive with your time ...

I could throw a flaming turd picture over every one of your posts from here on out and that would get us nowhere .... [/b]

Guest BlackJesus
[b]yeah we get it LoyalFan .... you love Poop .... now carry on and go color or something .... go run around outside in the sprinklers.

- wonders how long till he realizes this is a losing battle [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/37.gif[/img] [/b]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='308349' date='Aug 3 2006, 08:42 PM'][center][img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/e7fc2a21.gif[/img][/center]
[b]- I told you .... I am no longer taking comments, suggestions, or questions with regards to mod duties - if you have a complaint file it with the proper authorities and take a number. I am not responsible for explaining myself or actions to you.

- This is not a democracy or the real world. This is a private message board where the owner has entrusted certain individuals to represent him and moderate his investment when he is absent. Freedom of speech doesn't exist here .... The freedom to not be edited does not exist here. Go even makes it very clear in the rules that each joining member is given. You play here at your own risk ... and under the authority of those with the power to moderate the board. The moderation here is very minimal - probably less than anywhere on the internet - but still there is some moderation. None of the stuff I deleted of yours was relevant .... your Q about the subtitle was not relevant ... because the subtitle was gone .... and your threads about where your question went were not relevant because I told you where it went - I told you I deleted it ... thus why the fuck are you talking into space. Just like you are now ??? I told you .... I don't care about your criticism ... and yet you offer it up here anyway [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/37.gif[/img] [/b][/quote]
You are totally wrong on this one, and I don't see how anyone could possibly support you. You've done this to ME, a fellow mod, in the way back before you realized I could do the same to YOU (which I've NEVER done to you, nor anyone), and you continue to pull this shit with antics like deletion or modification of posts because they don't suit your poll, point of view, assertions about life that you're convinced of, or whatever!).
You have definetely crossed the line into censorship here, and your claiming mod status is no excuse.
I think you owe Loyal an apology and a promise never to alter or delete the content of other's posts regardless of whether you agree with them or not in the future.

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='Bunghole' post='308389' date='Aug 3 2006, 11:03 PM']You are totally wrong on this one, and I don't see how anyone could possibly support you. You've done this to ME, a fellow mod, in the way back before you realized I could do the same to YOU (which I've NEVER done to you, nor anyone), and you continue to pull this shit with antics like deletion or modification of posts because they don't suit your poll, point of view, assertions about life that you're convinced of, or whatever!).
You have definetely crossed the line into censorship here, and your claiming mod status is no excuse.
I think you owe Loyal an apology and a promise never to alter or delete the content of other's posts regardless of whether you agree with them or not in the future.[/quote]

[b]
why do people keep sending me messages in public that are only addressed to me .... I no longer take public suggestions .... so send them by pm if you have any .... as for this post I am imagining a giant turd .... [/b]

Guest BlackJesus

[b]Hey look LoyalFan ... you are building a post count - and making about as much sense as you have in the previous 200 posts ....

:wave:

don't worry = everything poops [/b]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='308398' date='Aug 3 2006, 09:06 PM'][b]
why do people keep sending me messages in public that are only addressed to me .... I no longer take public suggestions .... so send them by pm if you have any .... as for this post I am imagining a giant turd .... [/b][/quote]
Umm, NO and....are you insane?
What is up with the turd party?

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='LoyalFanInGA' post='308420' date='Aug 3 2006, 11:21 PM']30%? I still think you can do better.[/quote]

[b]ok I did [/b] :wave:

Archived