Reds vs Cards

JC

Lets hope we can get this and go 1.5 games back and get bronson his 10th...finally!

[b][size=6][color="#FF0000"]Go Reds![/color][/size][/b]

Bronson sporting the cornrows!

ESPN if anyone is at home

down 1-0...im not watching, but there was a guy on 1st one out and pujols lined out to phillips, and then phillips had a throwing error, he must have been trying to double up eckstein, and then he got to second and scored on an edmonds single

lets put up some runs in the bottom of the inning

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='313277' date='Aug 10 2006, 02:08 PM']bronson gives up a shit load of homers btw[/quote]

Right after I say that he gives up a 2 run shot to Spiezio... :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Bronson needs to learn how to pitch again and stop worrying about his fucking cornrows... :rant:

Its gonna take a good comeback to win this one :angry:

Guest oldschooler

I tried to stay away from this thread. I didn`t post
in the last 2 game threads and they won... :rolleyes:

WTF is wrong with Arroyo ?

9 hits, 3 of which were Homers, and 4 earned runs (5 runs total)
in 5 innings ??? !!!!

He isn`t looking good at all today.

But even as shitty as he looks, the Reds Offense is looking worse !

Hopefully, me posting in this thread will turn the shitty Offense
and this shitty game around !!!! :boring:

C`MON BOYS...WE NEED SOME RUNS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arroyo had been living off of the switch to the NL. Most players hadn't faced him and he could get away with fooling them until they made adjustments. Well, they made the adjustments. Now Bronson has to do the same if he wants to be an effective pitcher again. For a while he looked like Christy Mathewson out there, and now... not.

Guest oldschooler
After EE singles... Dunn, Phillips and Ross complete the
trifecta and all 3 strike out swinging !!! [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/41.gif[/img]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/40.gif[/img]

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='oldschooler' post='313317' date='Aug 10 2006, 01:52 PM']*prays*[/quote]

God has 2 innings to answer my prayers !!!!! :contract:

*continues praying*

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='313327' date='Aug 10 2006, 03:01 PM']whodeyforever, you are completely blowing this game by the way...first you didnt start the gamethread like you did the past 2 games then you didnt go to the game like you did the past 2 days...you gotta be a little supersticious when it comes to baseball!!![/quote]

sorry man I overslept today by accident and didnt wake up till about 2 -_-

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='313339' date='Aug 10 2006, 03:15 PM']what happened wdf?[/quote]

It looked like Dunn hit a liner to right field and it looked like it hit the yellow line on top of the green fence it bounced off and came back on to the field if it touches that yellow line it is a home run but the ump called it a single :rant:

Archived