FC Copenhagen

cms

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='323382' date='Aug 24 2006, 11:42 PM']ok i really dont care and i bet 95% of this board doesent either[/quote]

Thank you for puttin' me in my rightful place......

Dude, chill, just spreading the love of FC Copenhagen to the people. If you don't like it, don't respond. This is the first time FC Copenhagen qualified for Champions League, and I'm pretty pumped up about that!

FC COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPENHAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='323382' date='Aug 24 2006, 05:42 PM']ok i really dont care and i bet 95% of this board doesent either[/quote]
:0stfu:

Quit inflating your post count and don't post in this thread if you don't care...because some people do care.

[quote]Dude, chill, just spreading the love of FC Copenhagen to the people. If you don't like it, don't respond. This is the first time FC Copenhagen qualified for Champions League, and I'm pretty pumped up about that!

FC COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPENHAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN![/quote]

It's going to be a pretty sweet championship league this year. Cop. has Man U in the second game to...that should be a pretty tough challenge for them! I can't wait to see Barca and Chelsea play though!

Archived