[quote name='NASTYNATI' post='332981' date='Sep 7 2006, 01:55 PM']Ive already explained my arguement, displayed the facts, and put this debate to rest. you started the personal attack by calling me a crack head or asking me if I was on crack. I followed with the mullet comment and you got all bent out of shape. I'll say it again, we will never agree on this topic so im through talking about it.

as for you Ravonaf speak for yourself when joining a thread, do not speak on behalf of my intent when you dont know me personally...thanks

and Fuck off Lucid, ive never attacked anyone here personally until now and I dont go out of my way to start shit with anyone here. Im far from a homer, im a realist! its the only reason why anyone has a problem with me or those that go against the grain around here. Last i checked this is a message board, the purpose of this community is to debate topics and to add opinion while supporting it with facts and personal observation. You have a problem with mine...fine debate it or keep it to yourself, dont disrespect me by calling me an asshole when none of the above (meaning the battle between schooler and I) was or is directed at you. afterall your siding with schooler on the personal attack issue, ive never spoke a word to you here and you go out of your way to call me an asshole? sheesh so much for making your point.[/quote]

Hey.. I can be an asshole too some times.... Maybe the difference is that I can admit it.

Just face it. You were being an asshole.. Whether provoked or not... Recognize and move on, otherwise you learn nothing.

I happen to agree with OS on the substance of the argument.. But it is a fact that most of your responses to him consisted of carefully crafted personal attacks intended to have the affect of nothing more than "pissing" him off...

That's assholish

Guest oldschooler
[quote name='NASTYNATI' post='332981' date='Sep 7 2006, 12:55 PM']Ive already explained my arguement, displayed the facts, and put this debate to rest. you started the personal attack by calling me a crack head or asking me if I was on crack. I followed with the mullet comment and you got all bent out of shape. I'll say it again, we will never agree on this topic so im through talking about it.[/quote]

The mullet comment didn`t get me bent out of shape.
I don`t have one, and even when I did, it didn`t bother
me that people felt the need to comment on it.
I never grew or cut my hair to please anyone.
You also acted like I haven`t watched any Bengals
games in years, so there`s no way in hell I could
know what I was talking about.

Your facts were wrong, I went out of my way to prove it to you.

You were trying to act like because Kitna
led the Bengals to an 8-8 season and Palmer started
the season in which the Bengals went 8-8, that Kitna
and Palmer should get the same praise from Bengals fans.
I was giving you the benefit of the doubt of being on crack.
I guess it was your man crush on Kitna clouding your view
of reality. My bad.

[quote name='Lucid' post='332987' date='Sep 7 2006, 02:03 PM']Hey.. I can be an asshole too some times.... Maybe the difference is that I can admit it.

Just face it. You were being an asshole.. Whether provoked or not... Recognize and move on, otherwise you learn nothing.

I happen to agree with OS on the substance of the argument.. But it is a fact that most of your responses to him consisted of carefully crafted personal attacks intended to have the affect of nothing more than "pissing" him off...

That's assholish[/quote]

Why would I admit to being an asshole when I wasnt the one to initially go offsubject? If i actually went out of my way and sat around attempting to think of things to piss off schooler I would have no problem with being called an asshole. but because I dont share the same opinion about kitna he does I must be on crack?!?! right? while i understand your point, in this case i was giving him nothing more than he gave me, however his personal attacks were rather weak and had no effect on me what so ever, after the shit for brains comment I began to throw things at him in a joking fashion. Point is, you were calling me an asshole all togther when ive never attacked you, at the same time insinuating that i do nothing here but insult people and cause problems in threads... that my friend is bullshit.

oh and btw Id love to put this arguement to rest for those of you that have asked, i was watching the fsu miami game and it resurfaced somehow?... days go by and i notice there is another kitna thread which happened to stem from a conversation that took place at my house, I was explaining my arguement once again to vulcher and to those of you that might have been lost, i never intended on going to war with schooler. It has become evident that some of you cant look beyond the surface... no big deal. IM THROUGH WITH IT! can we please move on?

[quote name='NASTYNATI' post='333001' date='Sep 7 2006, 02:15 PM']Why would I admit to being an asshole when I wasnt the one to initially go offsubject? If i actually went out of my way and sat around attempting to think of things to piss off schooler I would have no problem with being called an asshole. but because I dont share the same opinion about kitna he does I must be on crack?!?! right? while i understand your point, in this case i was giving him nothing more than he gave me, however his personal attacks were rather weak and had no effect on me what so ever, after the shit for brains comment I began to throw things at him in a joking fashion. Point is, you were calling me an asshole all togther when ive never attacked you, at the same time insinuating that i do nothing here but insult people and cause problems in threads... that my friend is bullshit.

oh and btw Id love to put this arguement to rest for those of you that have asked, i was watching the fsu miami game and it resurfaced somehow?... days go by and i notice there is another kitna thread which happened to stem from a conversation that took place at my house, I was explaining my arguement once again to vulcher and to those of you that might have been lost, i never intended on going to war with schooler. It has become evident that some of you cant look beyond the surface... no big deal. IM THROUGH WITH IT! can we please move on?[/quote]

I never insinuated that all you did was be an asshole. And I guess I should have said "BEING an asshole"

Sorry... I didn't mean to intimate that you are as your actions at the time defined. And if OS WAS being a asshole to you, it has no relevance on your chosen actions.

To me, it seemed that he made an off-handed quasi-insult (calling someone a crackhead is practically a simple figure of speech inferring disagreement), where as you reared back and made an extensive effort to belittle and insult.

I see the difference... If you don't then just ignore me..

[quote name='oldschooler' post='332990' date='Sep 7 2006, 02:06 PM']The mullet comment didn`t get me bent out of shape.
I don`t have one, and even when I did, it didn`t bother
me that people felt the need to comment on it.
I never grew or cut my hair to please anyone.
You also acted like I haven`t watched any Bengals
games in years, so there`s no way in hell I could
know what I was talking about.

[b]Your facts were wrong, I went out of my way to prove it to you.
You were trying to act like because Kitna
led the Bengals to an 8-8 season and Palmer started
the season in which the Bengals went 8-8, that Kitna
and Palmer should get the same praise from Bengals fans[/b].
I was giving you the benefit of the doubt of being on crack.
I guess it was your man crush on Kitna clouding your view
of reality. My bad.[/quote]

I never asked anyone to praise Kitna and Palmer as if they were the same or equal. and this is the reason i called you a dumbfuck. you totally took the entire point of my arguement and ran the other way with it. i was proving to Fulchervulcher that one 8-8 season is no different than the other and that Palmer and Kitna shared equal responsibility leading the team to two consecutive and different 8-8 seasons.

Kitna didnt suck in stripes he was a Backup QB that Performed the way Back ups do. Fulchervulcher seems to think that when we lose under kitna its all his fault, but when we win its all about the team. he also thinks that when we lose under Palmer its the teams fault and when we win its all palmer. if you can explain or find the logic with these beliefs please enlighten me?

I only used the Palmer Kitna 03-04 arguement because it was the only time Kitna led this team and it was the base of Vulchers arguement (palmers 8-8 was better than Kitna's, which im sure we can all agree is the dumbest fucking thing anyone has ever attempted to argue)

aww isnt that sweet, youve been arguing with me on here because its your favorite form of "Net Flirting" Im sorry schooler, i regret to inform you that i have a woman im not interested in Man love with you. its become apparent that this is the case even after spelling it to you in 20 different ways you simply dont want to get it you'd rather argue ,so with that being said get over the man crush you have on me woodstock. :D

im done with this conversation. when you are...

Guest oldschooler
[quote name='NASTYNATI' post='333035' date='Sep 7 2006, 01:42 PM'][b]Kitna didnt suck in stripes he was a Backup QB that Performed the way Back ups do.[/b] Fulchervulcher seems to think that when we lose under kitna its all his fault, but when we win its all about the team. he also thinks that when we lose under Palmer its the teams fault and when we win its all palmer. if you can explain or find the logic with these beliefs please enlighten me?[/quote]

I won`t even address the rest of your post.
And to be honest, I stopped reading it after
the part I quoted above.

Usually when we lost under Kitna it was his fault.

Almost every game the Bengals lost was because
of bonehead mistakes he made. He was in the system
for years, and he made "rookie" mistakes.

In the 2nd half of the Playoff game, Kitna had more turnovers
than he scored points.

I already said it once in this thread. For the Bengals
to win with Kitna, he had to have a perfect game.
He hardly ever had perfect games... so they didn`t win.
His mistakes put more pressure on the Defense. He
gave the opposing team a shorter field to work with.

As far as being a "great back up". A great back up
can come in on a moments notice and perform.
Garrad did it for the Jags, Volek did it for the Titans.
Holcombe did it for the Bills. Bledsoe did it for the Pats.
Kitna couldn`t do it for the Bengals.
He sucked as a starter and as a back up... PERIOD.

Guest oldschooler
[quote name='Bunghole' post='333072' date='Sep 7 2006, 02:06 PM']Carson Palmer is our starting quarterback.[/quote]

[img]http://www.dijohn-ic.com/home/images/News_Flash.gif[/img]

Guest ravonaf
[quote name='steggyD' post='333031' date='Sep 7 2006, 02:40 PM']Watch this video:

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbpXW1hoL1M"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbpXW1hoL1M[/url]

Case closed.[/quote]

The stupid fuck had so many blockers he probably could have ran it in. Shitna is a very jumpy nervous QB. He gets overly excited and I believe that's why he makes so many mistakes. Playing in Detroit won't cure him of that. That's for sure.

[quote name='ravonaf' post='333086' date='Sep 7 2006, 03:19 PM']The stupid fuck had so many blockers he probably could have ran it in. Shitna is a very jumpy nervous QB. He gets overly excited and I believe that's why he makes so many mistakes. Playing in Detroit won't cure him of that. That's for sure.[/quote]

There are 2 FREAKING RUSHERS!! What the hell was he running from??

This is the shit that bother me about Kitna.. Despite his "leadership" and bible study skills he absolutely goes apeshit when the pressure is on.

Guest steggyD

[quote name='Lucid' post='333093' date='Sep 7 2006, 03:28 PM']... he absolutely goes apeshit when the pressure is on.[/quote]
Just imagine how he handled the girls ... Ok, don't imagine that, bad image, bad image.

Yeah, I had to go back and dig that up. It's vintage Kitna. 80 blockers, 2 guys after him, 1 of those on the ground, and he just drops the ball. :blink:

Archived