Sirius STILETTO 100 SL100

[quote name='WD40' post='354098' date='Sep 29 2006, 01:23 PM']And why? It's not like they make a commission on what is sold. Do they?

I swear to God that if this punk sold me out for a commission, he will be beaten and bloody in the back parking lot of Tri-County Best Buy very soon.[/quote]

They don't get commission, but I bet they were told to push them out the door before the new ones came out. That's why they still don't list this one on their site but have the 50 on sale.

[quote name='RayDoggBengal' post='354494' date='Sep 30 2006, 12:23 AM']They don't get commission, but I bet they were told to push them out the door before the new ones came out. That's why they still don't list this one on their site but have the 50 on sale.[/quote]

Exactly..

Discontinued / end of life products get pushed ALL THE TIME.. don't ask someone what they think you should buy/etc. They will suggest whatever makes them the most money, makes sense to me. Places like BB/CC/CUSA do not offer commision, they get "spiffs" for selling certain items and services. A lot of time we have big spiffs on discontinued products, extra $10.. $20, maybe more. We had some big screen TV's recently that were offering $100 if you sold it, and some hp/compaq computers that were going clearance you got $50. Most of the time you don't even know it's discontinued yet... when the product is being advertised as being clearance, and has the yellow signs and the whole works, it's really old and at that point and no one cares.

[quote name='CatScratchFever' post='358191' date='Oct 3 2006, 08:10 PM']HA! Picked one up today at HHGregg! This thing is fucking sweet!
no, I didn't. :ninja:[/quote]

I went with circuit city because I had a gift card and 10% discount. Mine should be in tomorrow.

Did HHGregg have the home or car kits yet? CC said next week for them.

Archived