Where is BJ?

Guest WhoDeyForever

Guest BlackJesus
[b]I over estimated FSU ....

oh well ...

life goes on

Guess I'll root for West Virginia or Louisville to upset the rest of the pack [/b]

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='359695' date='Oct 6 2006, 01:31 PM'][b]I over estimated FSU ....

oh well ...

life goes on

Guess I'll root for West Virginia or Louisville to upset the rest of the pack [/b][/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/30.gif[/img]

[b][size=7][color="#ff0000"]O-H...I-O[/color][/size][/b]

Guest BengalsOwn
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='359695' date='Oct 6 2006, 01:31 PM'][b]I over estimated FSU ....

oh well ...

life goes on
Guess I'll root for West Virginia or Louisville to upset the rest of the pack [/b][/quote]

bandwagoner

oh well ...

life goes on

I told you Florida was the best team in the state.

I think the game between #5 Florida vs #9 LSU is going to be a dandy.

Freshman Percy Harvin (Landstown HS, Va Beach grad06) is suppose to be back this week.

[quote name='Lawman' post='359751' date='Oct 6 2006, 02:59 PM']I told you Florida was the best team in the state.

[b]I think the game between #5 Florida vs #9 LSU is going to be a dandy.[/b]

Freshman Percy Harvin (Landstown HS, Va Beach grad06) is suppose to be back this week.[/quote]

Yes, it will. Too bad it's on the same time as OSU/BG, I won't see it.

Archived