HEY RAVEN FAN 101.........

Guest ONYX

[quote name='DaChis212' post='376588' date='Oct 31 2006, 05:56 PM']Spoken like a vet. You sound all too familiar.[/quote]

Well, better to be familiar with cocaine than be familiar with helping to murder two people.

[quote name='DaChis212' post='376592' date='Oct 31 2006, 04:59 PM']"You know that Rudi Johnson he's the same one who put up a 97 and 114 yard game on you last year.

I see you haven't woke up from last year yet. The alarm rings this Sunday.[/quote]

And Ill be there. :thumbsup:

[quote name='ONYX' post='376594' date='Oct 31 2006, 05:00 PM']Im afraid Ray "Tookie" Lewis may try to shank Palmer. :o[/quote]

:lol:

you know i was thinking, the Ravens are the only team that has worse knuckleheads
than ours so we might as well get our moneys' worth on the one liners. :lol:

p.s.

dear DaSis69,

if you click on the reply button from someones post you wont have to
copy and paste our quotes and put quotation marks on them.

i think i remember dachis212 from squeelernation..........

we were allies then ^_^

i was the poster known as XYNO, i was loved and admired there for my honesty
but i had to leave because of unwanted sexual advances from danny magnifico and steelerzgirl.

[quote name='sneaky' post='376603' date='Oct 31 2006, 05:12 PM']i think i remember dachis212 from squeelernation..........

we were allies then ^_^

i was the poster known as XYNO, i was loved and admired there for my honesty
but i had to leave because of unwanted sexual advances from danny magnifico and steelerzgirl.[/quote]

It's only one DaChis212. I was there, I was at stillers.com more. I do remember XYNO. There was a female called Blkngldbabe, a shitsburg fan from Canada. Definitely the sharpest tool in that shitsburg drawer. We exchanged a few verbal shots, and gained a mutual respect. She welcomed me to Steelernation and told me she could get me certain access if I was going to hang around. Said she welcomed the wit and insight as opposed to the average poster coming to cuss & fuss. I give them shit all the time. One of the members from scout.com posted the link to this site prior to the game.

[quote name='DaChis212' post='381600' date='Nov 8 2006, 10:30 AM']It's only one DaChis212. I was there, I was at stillers.com more. I do remember XYNO. There was a female called Blkngldbabe, a shitsburg fan from Canada. Definitely the sharpest tool in that shitsburg drawer. We exchanged a few verbal shots, and gained a mutual respect. She welcomed me to Steelernation and told me she could get me certain access if I was going to hang around. Said she welcomed the wit and insight as opposed to the average poster coming to cuss & fuss. I give them shit all the time. One of the members from scout.com posted the link to this site prior to the game.[/quote]

Actually, those bitchez banned me way back when the season started. Really all of them are a
bunch of punk ass bitchez. Last year after the playoff game they raided this site talking all kinds
of shit about Carson's injury . That bullshit is the main reason why fans of opposing teams are strictly directed to this forum. They called us cowards for banning them and boasted that they rarley ban anybody but
once Ben had his bike accident, emergency hysterectomy and their season tanked.....they have been
banning left and right.

Those bitchez even ban their own fans if they are too critical of the team. Anyway, I had fun while
I was there. Met some hoes there who wanted to blow me. (Aries69,Superman's mom and SteelerzGirl)

:lol:

[quote name='ONYX' post='381779' date='Nov 8 2006, 02:41 PM']Actually, those bitchez banned me way back when the season started. Really all of them are a
bunch of punk ass bitchez. Last year after the playoff game they raided this site talking all kinds
of shit about Carson's injury . That bullshit is the main reason why fans of opposing teams are strictly directed to this forum. [size=4]They called us cowards for banning them and boasted that they rarley ban anybody but
once Ben had his bike accident, emergency hysterectomy and their season tanked.....they have been
banning left and right.[/size]
Those bitchez even ban their own fans if they are too critical of the team. Anyway, I had fun while
I was there. Met some hoes there who wanted to blow me. (Aries69,Superman's mom and SteelerzGirl)

:lol:[/quote]

[size=4]Word[/size]

[quote name='sneaky' post='381779' date='Nov 8 2006, 02:41 PM']Actually, those bitchez banned me way back when the season started. Really all of them are a
of shit about Carson's injury . That bullshit is the main reason why fans of opposing teams are strictly directed to this forum. They called us cowards for banning them and boasted that they rarley ban anybody but
banning left and right.

:lol:[/quote]

They are a wild bunch. That's why I spent so much time in stillers.com. You can say & do whatever the hell you want there. The week of the Raiders game, they had Oak fans come in and break every forum rule known to man. They even posted a pic of a man fucking a she male. It's no holds barred in there with those creeps. They are a bunch of sad faced clowns right now.

Archived