Same old Bungals....They are back.

Guest purple33

That was total bullshit.......

[b]#1[/b] As I have said before, Backer is one of the most tolerant of mods. I know that for
a fact because back in the day, he and I have gotten into it in the past and he could have easily
banned or suspended me.

[b]#2[/b] Trolls are supposed to go to the talk shit forum. Especially the ones who wait until the
game is over to join the board.
[b]
#3[/b] The mod who disagreed with Backer should not have went public about it, he should have
PM'ed him or handled that differently.

[b]#4[/b] A 24 hour ban is not harsh at all considering calling a mod a "asshole" and letting
dude come back sets a prescedent. So if Joe Blow wants to call out another mod with the same
language, does he get the same treatment as cincybengalnuts?

Agree or disagree, Backer made a judgement call and whether he was wrong or right should have been handled "in house" by Go.

Thats just my opinion.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='380007' date='Nov 5 2006, 07:47 PM']I dont know what this is all about, but thats a pretty pussy move to join up after the fact.[/quote]
yeah but you'll just pull the chicken shit move and start banning guys. Thats the funniest shit ever! Banning guys from a shit talking forum because they are talking shit you cant take. Jamie, you are a bigger pussy than a bengal.

Guest BengalBacker
[quote name='afcnorthcampravens' post='380338' date='Nov 6 2006, 01:16 AM']yeah but you'll just pull the chicken shit move and start banning guys. Thats the funniest shit ever! Banning guys from a shit talking forum because they are talking shit you cant take. Jamie, you are a bigger pussy than a bengal.[/quote]

This thread got moved to the shit talk forum for some reason. Your post is the first one made since it was moved.

I'm going to close it though.

Feel free to continue talking your shit talk over here though. Just don't do it in the other forums.

Archived