Guest WhoDeyForever

Yup. Impressive night. So glad BSims is back. Did you notice how much good our defense is with him back :D Also our new d-line should be Smith,Peko,Sam,and Geathers

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='398471' date='Nov 30 2006, 11:47 PM']Agreed and the playcalling has been outstanding as well.[/quote]

Also agreed. I particularly enjoyed the fake shovel/quick screen even though it went for no gain. That was creative. The flea flicker, obviously, was a well-timed and well-executed call. A lot of high percentage pass plays against a secondary that played rather soft tonight.

The only call I really noticed that I didn't like was a Rudi off tackle on 2nd and 10. It was early in the game and rather predictable because the Bengals have a tendecny to go to Rudi off tackle on 2nd down after an incomplete pass on first down. Ravens sniffed it out - as they should have. If I can see it coming, you know they can.

[quote name='WhoDeyinVegas' post='398480' date='Nov 30 2006, 11:51 PM']Also agreed. I particularly enjoyed the fake shovel/quick screen even though it went for no gain. That was creative. The flea flicker, obviously, was a well-timed and well-executed call. A lot of high percentage pass plays against a secondary that played rather soft tonight.

The only call I really noticed that I didn't like was a Rudi off tackle on 2nd and 10. It was early in the game and rather predictable because the Bengals have a tendecny to go to Rudi off tackle on 2nd down after an incomplete pass on first down. Ravens sniffed it out - as they should have. If I can see it coming, you know they can.[/quote]

I was talking about Chuck, but yeah Brats playcalling is damn good.

Archived