Thanks Go_Bengals members.

Hooky

I was listening to the post game calls to Cutler and Broo later after the game Sunday. People were all panicky about the 4 turnovers and people were pissed because the D gave up 10 points. Oakland's 2-10 and one of the worst offenses in the league, so anything short of a shutout is an abismal defensive performance. And the Bengals are going to have to play better against Indy. I guess people have to call in about something. And then I remembered why I don't listen to those shows.

But anyways, I was glad I didn't see any threads here of that ilk.

[quote name='Hooky' post='405704' date='Dec 12 2006, 07:39 AM']I was listening to the post game calls to Cutler and Broo later after the game Sunday. People were all panicky about the 4 turnovers and people were pissed because the D gave up 10 points. Oakland's 2-10 and one of the worst offenses in the league, so anything short of a shutout is an abismal defensive performance. And the Bengals are going to have to play better against Indy. I guess people have to call in about something. And then I remembered why I don't listen to those shows.

But anyways, I was glad I didn't see any threads here of that ilk.[/quote]
I think that the Bengals weren't particularly focused on Sunday, most likely due to the opponend. I must say I was impressed with the Oakland D for the most part, but we really only brought our B- game, which is scary in a good way.

Archived