Columbus apartments

gatorclaws

Guest Samurai J
Where exactly in North C-bus? Worthington? Westerville? Dublin? Powell? The ghetto? (not quite ghetto but still pretty shitty)

I live in Riverside Green in Dublin, it's pretty sweet. Rent is 450/month and you get the first 29 channels of TWC included. It's smack dab in the middle of a residential neighboorhood where it's very quiet. The apts are a good size and they are all on ground level, none of that 3 story apt building crap. It's definatley a place you should check out that won't be a complete waste of time.

Everyone only really only pays attention to themselves and not their neighbors, there is some chinese woman who I've lived next door for 2 years and have never met her, it's nice. There is the "apt complex white trash whore" who lives across the way from us and her and her MULTIPLE current boyfriends are sometimes getting into it but it's funnier than it is annoying. He stands out there and calls her a prostitue one week and is back the following week cause he wants some poon...

If you do check it out, hit me up and we'll hook up and you can put me down as a reference and I can save some $$ on my rent.

[quote name='gatorclaws' post='407452' date='Dec 15 2006, 12:34 AM']So I just was offered a job on the north side of Columbus and I'm looking for an apartment up there. Any advice as to which apartments or areas are good would be appreciated.[/quote]

Congrats on scoring the job. I'm hoping some good news in that department comes my way soon as well.

[quote name='gatorclaws' post='407452' date='Dec 15 2006, 01:34 AM']So I just was offered a job on the north side of Columbus and I'm looking for an apartment up there. Any advice as to which apartments or areas are good would be appreciated.[/quote]

I am up North East by New Albany at the Villages of Preserve Crossing. Awesome place to live. It is all young adults that live there. I would say the age range is 23 to 35. They have their own bar in the community for many drunken nights that involves no worrying about driving.

Guest Samurai J
The actual OSU campus is pretty nice, but the surrounding area is a complete DUMP.

And the fuckin' bums, goddamn. Did you ever get the see the guy who was always singing/rapping about OSU P4HOF?

[quote name='Samurai J' post='407995' date='Dec 16 2006, 10:34 AM']The actual OSU campus is pretty nice, but the surrounding area is a complete DUMP.

And the fuckin' bums, goddamn. Did you ever get the see the guy who was always singing/rapping about OSU P4HOF?[/quote]
yeah the rapping bum... did you ever get his cd? terrible.

Guest Samurai J
[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='408018' date='Dec 16 2006, 11:33 AM']yeah the rapping bum... did you ever get his cd? terrible.[/quote]

No, he did buy me some beer though. All those bums weren't really bums anyways, from the rumors on campus a lot of them were actually pretty well off for beggers. I heard the rapper bum had a place to stay, the fat guy who always sat in the same place was rumored to have CBJ season tickets. There was a group of "Punk" bums who all lived together in an apartment. There was the "Can I get 50 cent for a samwhich" crack lady who if you actually offered to just buy her a burger, she would get all pissed. She was seen trying to turn a tire gauge into a crack pipe.

Good gig though, every fall they get a new crop of idiots to feed off.

What was that guy always yelling? Didn't he have himself some slogan?..

"HELP IS ON THE WAY....."

HaHa.

Where you there when those girls died in the fire? I actually sat in homeroom in HS with one of the girls, it was really creepy. She was cute and quite, I always liked her.

[quote name='Samurai J' post='408021' date='Dec 16 2006, 11:40 AM']No, he did buy me some beer though. All those bums weren't really bums anyways, from the rumors on campus a lot of them were actually pretty well off for beggers. I heard the rapper bum had a place to stay, the fat guy who always sat in the same place was rumored to have CBJ season tickets. There was a group of "Punk" bums who all lived together in an apartment. There was the "Can I get 50 cent for a samwhich" crack lady who if you actually offered to just buy her a burger, she would get all pissed. She was seen trying to turn a tire gauge into a crack pipe.

Good gig though, every fall they get a new crop of idiots to feed off.

What was that guy always yelling? Didn't he have himself some slogan?..

"HELP IS ON THE WAY....."

HaHa.

Where you there when those girls died in the fire? I actually sat in homeroom in HS with one of the girls, it was really creepy. She was cute and quite, I always liked her.[/quote]

"help is on the way"

edit: oh i see you posted that.

Yea I was actually at the party if we are thinking of the same place. The guys that went to West I played bball with. terrible story.

Guest Samurai J
There was some fucked up shit on campus. Those girls dying the fire and then those 3 college kids shot execution style at like 4th and 11th over some little drug deal. They had arrested some kid for the fire but then let him go and no one still has been arrested for it, very, very sad.

To have campus next the ghetto was a really BAD idea cause it was a clash of worlds that totally didn't understand each other the ghetto people had quick tempers and the college kids where just completely ignorant and stupid.

I was there for the riots, the snow day, the NC. Do you know where the Ohio Stater was? I lived there, drunk assholes would always go through the parking lot at 3 am, O - H, I - O...URGHH...

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Samurai J' post='408027' date='Dec 16 2006, 11:48 AM']There was some fucked up shit on campus. Those girls dying the fire and then those 3 college kids shot execution style at like 4th and 11th over some little drug deal. They had arrested some kid for the fire but then let him go and no one still has been arrested for it, very, very sad.[/quote]

Not to mention the killer elevator!

Actually, though, I'm convinced it was the university who murdered that kid who got squished, who do they think they are, not performing regular maintenance checks on dormitory elevators...

Archived