Colorains H.S head coach takes job at UC

Guest mongoloido

[quote name='tracenuts' post='408927' date='Dec 17 2006, 11:47 PM']hell yeah now hopefully colrain won't be the powerhouse that they were when they had him.[/quote]

Or, maybe they'll continue to rock, but he'll be able to convince more of them to go to UC. :)

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='408989' date='Dec 18 2006, 01:37 AM']i think it was a dumb move by the Colerain coach. great for UC tho.[/quote]
why is it a dumb move. The guy wants to be an ncaa head coach. you have 2 options from high school coach to ncaa. one is get a head coaching job at some div III school and try to move up divisions or take a assitant coach job at a division 1 school and try to move up to coordinator and then to head coach somewhere.

seems like a smart move to me

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='whodey319' post='409086' date='Dec 18 2006, 10:47 AM']why is it a dumb move. The guy wants to be an ncaa head coach. you have 2 options from high school coach to ncaa. one is get a head coaching job at some div III school and try to move up divisions or take a assitant coach job at a division 1 school and try to move up to coordinator and then to head coach somewhere.

seems like a smart move to me[/quote]
He was offered at least two D1 head coaching jobs and turned them down. I guess he didn't want to leave the Cincinnati area, but who would? This place is the shit!

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='409128' date='Dec 18 2006, 12:14 PM']He was offered at least two D1 head coaching jobs and turned them down. I guess he didn't want to leave the Cincinnati area, but who would? This place is the shit![/quote]
which jobs were these....buffalo and duke?

Guest Bengals1181

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='408989' date='Dec 18 2006, 01:37 AM']i think it was a dumb move by the Colerain coach. great for UC tho.[/quote]

It wasn't that dumb of a move, but I'm surprised he didn't go for a DC job somewhere.

I was never a Colerain fan, but this should help UC tremendously recruiting wise. Coombs was always a good recruiter at Colerain. :ninja:

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='409237' date='Dec 18 2006, 05:54 PM']It wasn't that dumb of a move, but I'm surprised he didn't go for a DC job somewhere.

I was never a Colerain fan, but this should help UC tremendously recruiting wise. Coombs was always a good recruiter at Colerain. :ninja:[/quote]

Got your asses handed to you by them huh?

Guest Bengals1181

[quote name='IKOTA' post='409290' date='Dec 18 2006, 04:34 PM']Got your asses handed to you by them huh?[/quote]

haha just pokin' a little fun. My team has held their own against them through the years. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='409128' date='Dec 18 2006, 12:14 PM']He was offered at least two D1 head coaching jobs and turned them down. [b]I guess he didn't want to leave the Cincinnati area, but who would? This place is the shit![/b][/quote]

Hell yea :headbang:

Archived