College Basketball...

i was just wondering if anyone else has a hard time getting into the regular season of college basketball, considering that even teams that suck will make it to the big dance? I was just wondering if anyone else felt this way or if it was just me, alot of my problem too could be that my team is on probation, so there isn't alot to care about i guess.

As a Bearcats fan, I love the regular season. Their tournament season always seems so short.

But, for the past several years, they were one of the few teams I root for who were consistent winners (the Buckeye's being the other).

[quote name='~mroby30~' date='Jan 29 2005, 09:59 PM']i was just wondering if anyone else has a hard time getting into the regular season of college basketball, considering that even teams that suck will make it to the big dance?  I was just wondering if anyone else felt this way or if it was just me, alot of my problem too could be that my team is on probation, so there isn't alot to care about i guess.
[right][post="40724"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
If your team is on probation, I understand your misery.
Teams that suck do not make it to the big dance...they go to the NIT, and even [i]they[/i] don't really SUCK...
remember how many division I basketball programs there are.
Even a team playing in an automatic-bid conference that has a losing record and wins the conference tournament doesn't [i]suck[/i] necessarily. Hey, they just won their conference championship!
I LOVE THE REGULAR SEASON!!
I like March too. Single-game elimination is what makes it so exciting. Even the best teams stumble against another team that they would routineley beat on paper.
I LOVE College Basketball. It is the second most exciting sport to me just a hair behind NFL football and the Bengals.

[quote name='Bunghole' date='Jan 30 2005, 02:12 AM']If your team is on probation, I understand your misery.
Teams that suck do not make it to the big dance...they go to the NIT, and even [i]they[/i] don't really SUCK...
remember how many division I basketball programs there are.
Even a team playing in an automatic-bid conference that has a losing record and wins the conference tournament doesn't [i]suck[/i] necessarily.  Hey, they just won their conference championship!
I LOVE THE REGULAR SEASON!!
I like March too.  Single-game elimination is what makes it so exciting.  Even the best teams stumble against another team that they would routineley beat on paper.
I LOVE College Basketball.  It is the second most exciting sport to me just a hair behind NFL football and the Bengals.
[right][post="40794"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

DITTO!!

I like ohio state in basketball but they're never really good. It's hard for me to like any other colege other than ohio state, but UC is alright in basketball and I like Marshall in football because my uncle used to play for them. There on probation this year and they cant even go to the NIT.

Archived