Notre Dame vs LSU Game Thread

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='whodey24k' post='421825' date='Jan 3 2007, 09:44 PM']why is terry bradshaw so anti ND? where did he go to school?[/quote]

[quote name='Wikipedia']He originally signed with LSU, but later decided to enroll at Louisiana Tech after his inability to pass the ACT test, a college entrance exam.[/quote]

Link: [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_Bradshaw"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_Bradshaw[/url]

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
LSU has the best talent in NCAA football, too bad they are so young and didnt have time to get their shit straight before the season started. Could have made for a very interesting national championship.

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='421844' date='Jan 3 2007, 10:16 PM']LSU has the best talent in NCAA football, too bad they are so young and didnt have time to get their shit straight before the season started. Could have made for a very interesting national championship.[/quote]

if russel stays lsu should be preseason #1 next year.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='whodey24k' post='421860' date='Jan 3 2007, 10:33 PM']if russel stays lsu should be preseason #1 next year.[/quote]
OSU is the best team in the NCAAs right now, but LSU is the most talented, thats for damn sure. I think LSU is the only team that can actually give OSU a game and LSU could win. They are so good and young though. They should hand out some ass rapings next season. I dont see Russell going, he will benefit greatly from staying.

[quote name='whodey24k' post='421860' date='Jan 3 2007, 07:33 PM']if russel stays lsu should be preseason #1 next year.[/quote]

No way USC is not the preseason #1 next year. With everyone on that team, except maybe Dwayne Jarrett, coming back, they should be tough to stop.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='emc334' post='421866' date='Jan 3 2007, 10:47 PM']No way USC is not the preseason #1 next year. With everyone on that team, except maybe Dwayne Jarrett, coming back, they should be tough to stop.[/quote]
pfffffffffff they lose their main and only WR and who is going to be their QB?

LSU = preseason # 1 no doubt.

Guest WhoDeyForever

LSU gets another FG..27-14...Screw you notre dame :pointlaff:

[quote name='Ben' post='421874' date='Jan 3 2007, 11:15 PM']been saying it all year[/quote]

Good. It's about time somebody else knows it.

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='Ben' post='421888' date='Jan 3 2007, 11:28 PM']TD LSU....

But brady quinn has so much fucking heart we should give him the game[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] It's ridiclious how much he gets hyped. Thats amazing about JaMarcus Russell though. Throwing 40 yards while sitting down :o I'd still take Troy Smith over him though :afropic:

Guest Bengals1181
[quote name='Ben' post='421894' date='Jan 3 2007, 11:34 PM']is no one else watching this?

/btw, what do you think of fox doing the bowl games?[/quote]

Terry Bradshaw has been surprisingly not too bad tonight in the booth. Howie Long sucks though.

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='Ben' post='421894' date='Jan 3 2007, 11:34 PM']is no one else watching this?

/btw, what do you think of fox doing the bowl games?[/quote]

I actually like it. I like the presentation and all that. I love FOX HD to. To me for some reason it seems like FOX HD has the best picture of any HD channel. The announcers arent as annoying either. I like them on FOX.

Guest WhoDeyForever
Am I the only one that thinks Brady Quinn's draft stock is falling? He's not having that great of a game tonight. Although, LSU has a great defense he hasnt done that great in the big games this year.

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='421901' date='Jan 3 2007, 11:41 PM']Am I the only one that thinks Brady Quinn's draft stock is falling? He's not having that great of a game tonight. Although, LSU has a great defense he hasnt done that great in the big games this year.[/quote]

Great Players play great in big games. I'm sure ESPN will go into overload to pump him up though.

Archived