ATTN: Cincy-area collegians/recent HS grads

Orange 'n Black

I'm moving out this May for three months (May-August) so I can be close to work. I have a supervisor job this summer at The Beach which is 60+ hours a week, 7 days a week, and I really don't want to drive 40+ minutes each way every day to get there. Plus, I'm tired of being at home. I'm looking to rent a 2-bed apartment with utilities included in the Mason/West Chester/Lebanon area (northern Cincinnati for those of you outside the city) and split everything straight down the middle with a roommate - rent, cable, Internet, anything extra we might agree to get. I leave for school August 12th-ish, so you'll get the place to yourself for the second half of that month. Not a bad deal eh? I'm expecting anywhere from $550 to $650/mo total rent, plus the down payment and extras.

There is a (small) chance that a good friend of mine will be coming up from Virginia to room also (I will know by spring, April-ish). If [b]she[/b] is able to come, we can switch to a 3-bed or one room will be shared. She gets her own room. You are not allowed to touch. Unless you are a girl, which I'm totally cool with.

If you are:
-Easygoing
-Financially capable of renting (I will burn down your house if you fuck around on this point. No, seriously. Be dependable <_< )
-At least partially able to make food
-Flexible
-In the 18-20ish age bracket
-and are interested, let me know. I am a completely normal person, 18 years of age; I don't throw wild parties, I don't smoke, I shower every day, I have a great (if somewhat twisted) sense of humor, I eat healthy, I don't mind pets if you have one (but I won't clean up its shit), I have a decent amount of furniture (plus a TV and DVD player), and I would like nothing more than to just have a good time, all the time. I am also not testosterone-crazed and I can handle having a female roommate if for some strange reason a girl was actually interested in living with me.

Post any questions, or feel free to email/IM me. I'm kind of advertising everywhere so if you have a cool friend that might be interested let him/her know so we can get to know each other. I'm not expecting to live with a total stranger :rolleyes:

[quote name='Orange ' post='428229' date='Jan 16 2007, 11:05 PM']I'm moving out this May for three months (May-August) so I can be close to work. I have a supervisor job this summer at The Beach which is 60+ hours a week, 7 days a week, and I really don't want to drive 40+ minutes each way every day to get there. Plus, I'm tired of being at home. I'm looking to rent a 2-bed apartment with utilities included in the Mason/West Chester/Lebanon area (northern Cincinnati for those of you outside the city) and split everything straight down the middle with a roommate - rent, cable, Internet, anything extra we might agree to get. I leave for school August 12th-ish, so you'll get the place to yourself for the second half of that month. Not a bad deal eh? I'm expecting anywhere from $550 to $650/mo total rent, plus the down payment and extras.

There is a (small) chance that a good friend of mine will be coming up from Virginia to room also (I will know by spring, April-ish). If [b]she[/b] is able to come, we can switch to a 3-bed or one room will be shared. She gets her own room. You are not allowed to touch. Unless you are a girl, which I'm totally cool with.

If you are:
-Easygoing
-Financially capable of renting (I will burn down your house if you fuck around on this point. No, seriously. Be dependable <_< )
-At least partially able to make food
-Flexible
-In the 18-20ish age bracket
-and are interested, let me know. I am a completely normal person, 18 years of age; I don't throw wild parties, I don't smoke, I shower every day, I have a great (if somewhat twisted) sense of humor, I eat healthy, I don't mind pets if you have one (but I won't clean up its shit), I have a decent amount of furniture (plus a TV and DVD player), and I would like nothing more than to just have a good time, all the time. I am also not testosterone-crazed and I can handle having a female roommate if for some strange reason a girl was actually interested in living with me.

Post any questions, or feel free to email/IM me. I'm kind of advertising everywhere so if you have a cool friend that might be interested let him/her know so we can get to know each other. I'm not expecting to live with a total stranger :rolleyes:[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Oh man, why did you post this? A-men is [u]really[/u] going to try to sleep with you now. -_- [/b][/color]

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='428275' date='Jan 17 2007, 12:34 AM']WAY TO PUT ME iN MY PLACE. MR.33.... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//3.gif[/img]

THAT SHiT iS FUCKiN WANGiN... B)
:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:[/quote]

Your place is to make a fuckin wangin grilled cheese sandwich and not fuckin burn it :thumbsup:

:badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger:

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='428278' date='Jan 17 2007, 12:39 AM']My burt grilled cheeses are the most fuckin wangin'est around Brad.
Once you go black you never go back. :afropic:
:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:[/quote]

My philly cheesesteak from Penn Station will out-wang your grilled cheese any day of the week.

:ninja: yeah. i did it.

[quote name='Orange ' post='428279' date='Jan 17 2007, 01:41 AM']My philly cheesesteak from Penn Station will out-wang your grilled cheese any day of the week.
:ninja: yeah. i did it.[/quote]

I know. I suck at real cooking. BUT MY RAMEN NOODLES ARE SOOO FUCKiN WANGiN'.

:ninja: Your ninja will never out-wang mine.

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='428280' date='Jan 17 2007, 12:45 AM']I know. I suck at real cooking. BUT MY RAMEN NOODLES ARE SOOO FUCKiN WANGiN'.
:ninja: Your ninja will never out-wang mine.[/quote]

Dude. Haley. I have like 500 packages of ramen in my closet. Ramen is fuckin amazing. And fuckin wangin.

:ninja: :badger: :ninja: :badger: wangtastic!

[quote name='Orange ' post='428281' date='Jan 17 2007, 01:46 AM']Dude. Haley. I have like 500 packages of ramen in my closet. Ramen is fuckin amazing. And fuckin wangin.
:ninja: :badger: :ninja: :badger: wangtastic![/quote]

Well once we're roomies I'll cook you up some fuckin' wangin' nooodles [u]Bradley[/u].

:ninja: so fuckin' wangin' biatch.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='428282' date='Jan 17 2007, 12:49 AM']You people are weird.[/quote]
Thanks Jamie :afropic:

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='428283' date='Jan 17 2007, 12:52 AM']Well once we're roomies I'll cook you up some fuckin' wangin' nooodles [u]Bradley[/u].
:ninja: so fuckin' wangin' biatch.[/quote]
We'll have a noodle cook-off. I'll fuckin wang the shit out of your ramen.

[quote name='Orange ' post='428284' date='Jan 17 2007, 01:53 AM']Thanks Jamie :afropic:
We'll have a noodle cook-off. I'll fuckin wang the shit out of your ramen.[/quote]

I'd cook noodles with you anytime Brad. I like my noodles long...I know some people who beat them to make them shorter...easier to eat. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//angel.gif[/img]

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='428285' date='Jan 17 2007, 12:59 AM']I'd cook noodles with you anytime Brad. I like my noodles long...I know some people who beat them to make them shorter...easier to eat. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//angel.gif[/img]
:ninja: :ninja: :ninja:[/quote]

:thumbsup:

I'm just gonna stop now before I get myself into trouble.

Archived