My Birthday is the 20th.

OG_OklahomaGirl_OG

Guest Samurai J

[quote name='sneaky' post='439844' date='Feb 11 2007, 08:05 AM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Wow, when I think about it, I just realized how old I am. I turned 17 the year you were born OG. :mellow: [/b][/color][/quote]

Which makes you sound even creepier....34 and all over a 17 year old's shit....

(I argue Actium's sig quote. While extremely true, Americans sure as hell don't seem to learn from the past. Like they say as well, "Those who don't learn from the past are doomed to repeat it")

[quote name='Samurai J' post='440174' date='Feb 12 2007, 04:34 AM']Which makes you sound even creepier....34 and all over a 17 year old's shit....

(I argue Actium's sig quote. While extremely true, Americans sure as hell don't seem to learn from the past. Like they say as well, "Those who don't learn from the past are doomed to repeat it")[/quote]

I think that's the point of the quotation. That those who do learn from the past are not able to impart their knowledge on the next generation. People learn from their experiences, and then they die. Mistakes are repeated throughout time. And I don't believe that is an exclusively American problem. Berlioz was a 19th Century Frenchman, but I think historical ignorance is a pan-nation thing.

Marx once said "History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce."

[quote name='Samurai J' post='440174' date='Feb 12 2007, 05:34 AM'][b]Which makes you sound even creepier....34 and all over a 17 year old's shit....[/b]

(I argue Actium's sig quote. While extremely true, Americans sure as hell don't seem to learn from the past. Like they say as well, "Those who don't learn from the past are doomed to repeat it")[/quote]

Once again you see something thats not there. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Samurai J' post='440174' date='Feb 12 2007, 05:34 AM']Which makes you sound even creepier....34 and all over a 17 year old's shit....

[color="#FF0000"][b]TWM.....errrr.....Samaurai J, you need to stop with this dumbshit. BTW, how
is Eric Henderson coming along this offseason?

[/b]

[/color]

Archived