*ahem*

Guest mongoloido

[quote name='Jason' post='474617' date='Apr 19 2007, 01:48 PM']Is the link work safe?[/quote]
They are youtube clips from the following movies:

[quote]10. Elisha Cuthbert
Girl Next Door

Ok, so this isn’t technically a stripper scene, but I’ve been married ten years. I’ve watched a woman get undressed at least once a day for ten years now and I am here to tell you one thing…women don’t get undressed seductively and especially not in front of an open window. That makes this a striptease in my book.

9. Jessica Simpson
Dukes of Hazzard

Again, not technically a stripper scene. She does however start the scene with clothes and takes them off seductively. Close enough for me.

8. Drew Barrymore, Cameron Diaz, Lucy Liu
Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle

I really thought this movie was stupid as hell, but this scene went a good ways to making up for it.

7. Demi Moore
Striptease

The problem with mainstream actresses playing strippers is that they never want to get butt-naked. They want to be all authentic and shit, but not THAT authentic.

6. Natalie Portman
Closer

Since Natalie Portman played Princess Leia’s mother, I can’t help but imagine her doing a striptease with a pink wig and the slave leia outfit now.

6. Jamie Lee Curtis
True Lies

Don’t forget you can see her glorious breasticles in freedom from that pesky bra in Trading Places.

5. Elizabeth Berkely
Showgirls

What do you mean she’s not an A-list actress? She was in Saved By The Bell wasn’t she?? Can you tell me what the fuck Zack is doing now? UPDATE: I stand corrected. Apparently Zack is doing alright. I still don’t want to see him strip though…

4. Salma Hayek
From Dusk ‘Til Dawn

I don’t really even have anything to say.

3. Salma Hayek
Dogma

I’ll probably get bitched out for using Salma Hayek twice, but this is my list so I can do it if I want.

2. Kim Basinger
9 1/2 Weeks

A classic.

1. Jessica Alba
Sin City

The hottest woman in Hollywood. It was a damn shame she refused to get naked for the part, but beggars can’t be choosers. You gotta take what you can get.[/quote]

Not remembering the content of each clip without watching them all, I don't really know if these pass the work safe test or not...

Archived