[quote name='Bengals_12th_Man' post='484633' date='May 9 2007, 08:24 PM']Spot on with the Rome assessment. I curse whoever hired that fucktard. I hate Rome and avoid anything with him in it even Bengals interviews. The little man syndrom doesn't deserve my time.
:thumbsup:
What happened?[/quote]

Carson deadpanned that he forgot Nebraska even had a football team. this was right before the USC-Huskers game.

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='484635' date='May 9 2007, 09:30 PM']if u read the thread u would have known :ninja:
he always takes a vacation after the smack off and that was last friday :)[/quote]
Ah-ha, my Rome-listening friend... you are correct.

I completely missed the post about him being on vacation...

I still don't like Rome ;)

Guest LeakyBengal

[quote name='Bengals_12th_Man' post='484633' date='May 9 2007, 09:24 PM']Spot on with the Rome assessment. I curse whoever hired that fucktard. I hate Rome and avoid anything with him in it even Bengals interviews. The little man syndrom doesn't deserve my time.
:thumbsup:
What happened?[/quote]

Husker nation was emailing and calling Rome all day about how they were gonna beat USC and this and that. Later on in the show Rome has Carson on and asks him what he thinks about Nebraska football and Carson goes... "I didn't know Nebraska still had a football team." it was hilarious.

Guest fredtoast

[quote name='Actium' post='484573' date='May 9 2007, 05:24 PM']Obviously because they are both Irishmen, and thus must know each other.

:ninja:[/quote]

I NEVER post just to say how funny another post is, but this shit killed me. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Guest schotzee

[quote name='schotzee' post='484571' date='May 9 2007, 05:22 PM']Because Mcnabb is on record saying he would like to come to Cincy and back up Palmer,rather than backing up Kolb in Philly so he can have a real shot at a SB ring before he retires :D .[/quote]

[quote name='WhoDeyThink' post='484594' date='May 9 2007, 06:14 PM']Really? or is that bull shit?

It's bullshit.[b]Sorry[/b],I'm not one to start rumors.I thought with the smiley everyone would know I was joking,but then again ,sometimes people use the ninja and they still get taken seriously :P .[/quote]

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='484599' date='May 9 2007, 06:41 PM']he's messin with you man.[/quote]

Right call.

Archived