barry bonds question

So with barry being within 6 homers of breaking the record, and coming to cincy next week. I was thinking it would be cool to get to see him do it(leave steriod argument out). I was there the night of 4192, and would love to be there for another record that will stand for a very long time. Anyway, i was wondering if anyone knew if there was a set schedule for the games bonds takes off? a friend of mine said he never plays in a day game after a night game, but i was hoping to go to the july 4th 1:15 game.

[quote name='whodey24k' post='503967' date='Jun 25 2007, 10:48 AM']So with barry being within 6 homers of breaking the record, and coming to cincy next week. I was thinking it would be cool to get to see him do it(leave steriod argument out). I was there the night of 4192, and would love to be there for another record that will stand for a very long time. Anyway, i was wondering if anyone knew if there was a set schedule for the games bonds takes off? a friend of mine said he never plays in a day game after a night game, but i was hoping to go to the july 4th 1:15 game.[/quote]

There's no way he breaks it here. He'll make sure he doesn't. He hates Cincinnati. He'll hold out for a bigger, better market.

Guest schotzee
I hope he doesn't do it against the Reds.That is not something I want to see this team associated with.They have enough woes now.I don't much care for Bonds anymore,and not because of the steroid allegations,its because of the stories I have heard about what a jerk he can be to his team mates.

Guest Bengals1181
[quote name='schotzee' post='504229' date='Jun 25 2007, 08:23 PM']I hope he doesn't do it against the Reds.That is not something I want to see this team associated with.They have enough woes now.I don't much care for Bonds anymore,and not because of the steroid allegations,its because of the stories I have heard about what a jerk he can be to his team mates.[/quote]

that and his elbow brace that he "needed" that helped him crowd the plate, forcing pitchers to throw outside to him.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='504254' date='Jun 25 2007, 09:30 PM']that and his elbow brace that he "needed" that helped him crowd the plate, forcing pitchers to throw outside to him.[/quote]
he can easily hit the inside pitch too :rolleyes:

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='504305' date='Jun 25 2007, 08:34 PM']he can easily hit the inside pitch too :rolleyes:[/quote]
That's kinda bullshit, given that most pitchers nowadays have lost the art of the inside pitch. Plus, him wearing all the body armor is pretty gay.
"Here's Barry Bonds, about to break the record, dressed in his new anti-tank helmet......."
Fuck Bonds, I hope voters NEVER get him in the Hall.
He clearly circumvented the rules, and there's really no argument against that.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
i love bonds. i really do. ever since i can remember baseball i always remember liking bonds. i have no clue why.

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='504336' date='Jun 25 2007, 11:37 PM']i love bonds. i really do. ever since i can remember baseball i always remember liking bonds. i have no clue why.[/quote]

Because you're a faggot.

Archived