Anyone have the 2nd home preseason tickets available?

ThurmanMunster

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='521658' date='Aug 5 2007, 02:06 AM']I'm looking to get a couple tickets for that game.[/quote]

I may have 2 seats in section 140 available. They are right on the 50 behind the visitors bench. My daughter is going to Wright State and that is the move-in day. So I'm not sure if we will be able to use all 4 tickets. I will let you know.

[quote name='BengalKen' post='521660' date='Aug 5 2007, 02:24 AM']I may have 2 seats in section 140 available. They are right on the 50 behind the visitors bench. My daughter is going to Wright State and that is the move-in day. So I'm not sure if we will be able to use all 4 tickets. I will let you know.[/quote]
let me know if i can get them whenever and how much they will cost me. just PM me. thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='mark' post='521718' date='Aug 5 2007, 11:14 AM']I have 4 tkts in section 106 ....seats 1-4....with a parking pass for lot D for the 2nd preseason game if your interested[/quote]

I may have these two tickets available. PM if interested.
Section 154 Row 46 Seats 3 & 4

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='CoMmEnT' post='534048' date='Aug 27 2007, 10:44 AM']If there is anyone with extra tickets, I'm looking for 2 for my boss at work. Got to try to schmooze when I can![/quote]

I may have two right on the 50 in section 140. I should know by tomorrow if one of my buddies will be taking them.

[quote name='CoMmEnT' post='534048' date='Aug 27 2007, 03:44 PM']If there is anyone with extra tickets, I'm looking for 2 for my boss at work. Got to try to schmooze when I can![/quote]
I've got a pair if you're willing to pay for shipping fedex from here... PM me if you're interested.

[quote name='mark' post='536662' date='Aug 29 2007, 06:30 PM']I have a parking pass for Lot D for the game this Friday....$36 is the price.....the lot is between suspension bridge and pbs[/quote]

Two availble for tomorrow nights game. Section 154 row 46 seats 3&4. I am in the Columbus area.

Archived