Teacher goes crazy when Kids dont stand for pledge

Guest BlackJesus

Guest BlackJesus
Some highschoolers had a hidden camera in their classroom.... and watch this fucking teacher freak out when the kids are giggling and won't stand during the national anthem..... :blink: :blink:

[url="http://www.mjmorningshow.com/timages/page/media/142188_mantelchairincident.wmv"]http://www.mjmorningshow.com/timages/page/...airincident.wmv[/url]

Guest BengalLady
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /timages/page/media/142188_mantelchairincident.wmv on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.31 Server at MJMS-IP.clearchannel.com Port 80

That is what it says when I try and open it.

I feel sorry for the teacher. Years of laughing disrespectful kids can get to you. Why would the kid not stand? He was sleeping. It wasn't a protest against the war or anything like it. It was a punk kid doing what he wanted. My sister-in-law has had exchange students for the last 3 years. The exchange students can't believe how disrespectful American kids are. One exchange student told us about a history class he had where the only people paying attention were exchange students. The rest of the class had pulled their ddesks in a circle and were talking and sleeping. This was in a descent suburbian school. The exchange students also laughed at our education system. They had to go to school for 14 years as opposed to 13, and they were being taught stuff they had learned years ago at home. There really is a crisis in this country and we're falling like the Roman Empire.

[quote name='BengalLady' date='Mar 4 2005, 02:24 AM']Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /timages/page/media/142188_mantelchairincident.wmv on this server.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.31 Server at MJMS-IP.clearchannel.com Port 80

That is what it says when I try and open it.
[right][post="56105"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
Try doing a "save target as...". It worked for me.

I didn't see anything wrong with that teacher. So he yelled at the kid for being a punk and threw him out of class. So what? It's not like he threw a chair at him or attacked him or anything. I just don't see what the big deal is.

"What is your major malfunction, numbnuts?!"

[quote name='85fanwilkes' date='Mar 4 2005, 11:13 AM']I would bet he was in some type of armed services at some point in his life anyone else want to second that.
[right][post="56229"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
I think I already did:
[quote name='CatScratchFever']"What is your major malfunction, numbnuts?!"[/quote]

I never thought this day would come where I was the "you kids and your damn music" guy. I agree with the teacher here, kids these days have no concept of respect, I see nothing wrong with him losing his temper in a situation where Im sure these kids have acted in a disrespectful manner before, sometimes a person can only take so much disrespect before they lose their temper. Good for him, install some respect in those snot nose little punks!!

[uses walker to go sit down]

Archived