Today's Meeting

[quote name='mongo' post='562991' date='Oct 3 2007, 09:32 AM']There are enough conflicting reports on that subject to make that understandable. Truth to tell, I've read a bunch of posts on the subject and am still not sure if he'll have to apply. It's a New World Order in the NFL, Goodell gets to rule with an iron first, and the NFLPA is still afraid to reign him in. Until he really steps too far over the line and gets called on it, anything is possible.[/quote]

according to Hobson he doesn't. Considering Hobson works for the team, I'd say that's a pretty solid fact.

And I doubt Goodell can get away with ignoring a rule on paper. I haven't seen the rules in awhile, but the conduct (Henry)and substance abuse (Odell) policies have different rules.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='563013' date='Oct 3 2007, 11:23 AM']according to Hobson he doesn't. Considering Hobson works for the team, I'd say that's a pretty solid fact.
And I doubt Goodell can get away with ignoring a rule on paper. I haven't seen the rules in awhile, but the conduct (Henry)and substance abuse (Odell) policies have different rules.[/quote]

I'll wait and see. Considering Hobson works for the team, you'd think more of his information on the site would be solid fact, than supposition... I'm not a Hobson basher, but I don't think anyone should take his word as law. The guy is only human, and doesn't seem to actually have an ear inside the organization.

Archived